Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

those aren't carpe diem boots. :)

fuuma, are the bedsheets new? i liked your digital black/white leopard print sheets that were in your other pic a lot more.

Hahaha, you mean the bedsheets that were in the background of the pic Drexl posted of those super-ugly Poell tees from 96 or so? If I had bedsheets as sexy as those the friction from all the action I would get would ruin them in a week.

And yeah the boots are Poell....the crumpled leather thing is a carpe shirt though....

Oh i forgot to mention that I bought them on yoox.com, they still have them in stock but only in brown http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/NEIL+BARRETT/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/440510632D/areaid/35

I bought my pair of blue blue's at a store called harvest in hiroshima.

Did you find that they ran larger than expected? I got similar Barrett books (engineer also, but ankle) and I had probably 2 inches of room in the toebox!

Did you find that they ran larger than expected? I got similar Barrett books (engineer also, but ankle) and I had probably 2 inches of room in the toebox!

I usually wear an 11 1/2 so i figured 11 would be good, there is room in the toe but not a huge amount, the fit is pretty much perfect, if I sized down any smaller i dont think i would be able to get them on (As there is no zipper).

Actually I'm pretty sure its gonna be combined with "strength" on my right hand (I'm right handed). Kind of like a Yin and Yang kinda thing.

And for the record: my right hand is my denim/boot buying hand......

so far all the places I went to just laugh at my design idea and it always makes me second guess...

goatse.cx tattoo?

I just signed a lease for an apartment and had to lay down a fat deposit (damn Asian rents, will be cutting into my near-future purchases considerably) in the same exact building I lived in three years ago. Didn't really plan on it, as I probably shouldn't go around digging up the past...

I've really been meaning to get a tattoo, but so far all the places I went to just laugh at my design idea and it always makes me second guess... I should do it. NOW!

Don't let them make you feel inadaquete about your design...IMO it shouldn't matter what people think of what you get on your body as long as it means something to you.Just my cents.