Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I haven't seen the book, but I haven't looked for it either. Bless is quite secretive, but I have friends that have friends that work with them kinda thing...

I think the only that stocks Bless in NYC is Seven, right? they're two seasons behind though, which is weird... maybe they just don't update their website.

It won't be today, but I can have a look around for the book if you want.

Seven's the only place in NYC, and they're about one/two seasons behind in-store, too.

Didn't realize that Bless were actively involved in keeping things hush-hush, although it is fitting with their general brand image.

I'll shoot you a PM if I end up needing your services, thanks.

Oh, and goddamn you, your friends of friends, and that amazing coat. :D

Seven's the only place in NYC, and they're about one/two seasons behind in-store, too.

Didn't realize that Bless were actively involved in keeping things hush-hush, although it is fitting with their general brand image.

I'll shoot you a PM if I end up needing your services, thanks.

Oh, and goddamn you, your friends of friends, and that amazing coat. :D

I don't know if they're really trying to be secretive or if they just don't feel like advertising. Apparently the two (?) designers are quite nice to hang out with and are friendly.

Anyhow, nice coat indeed :)

super-amazing shopping day in NYC:

-supreme arch logo hoodie

-dunderdon loose gauge beanie

-H&M beanie

-supreme checker beanie

-supreme cold world beanie for a friend

-supreme lighter

-supreme kaws mickeymouse bible tee

-W)taps haricrew cargo BDU!!!!!!!111

-stussy cell phone case for my new phone

-unqlo belt

-w)taps bandana

-lots of japanese candy and cake

-super super amazing haricut @ hairmates (a la verbal from m-flo

-boon, cool trans, mens non-no, street jack = five bucks each from rakuza (secret spot in manhattan, id say its harder to find than alife rivington club

Went to NY for a week and had a fantastic time, spent a few days shopping and spent way too much money.

Some of the things I picked up...

A bunch of Uniqlo goodies! (button ups, wool jacket, vest, flannel, v neck tees, etc.)

APC striped sweater

APC western style button up

APC pullover

House of Waris for APC dagger necklace

Paul Smith Red Ear khaki pants (great detailing on these!)

NDG selvedge grey denim

NDG flannel

Umbro by Kim Jones black striped low top sneakers

Dior Japanese 19cm raw

Pre Ordered PBJ black 005

Marc by Marc Jacobs button up

Marc by Marc Jacobs square tie

Marc by Marc Jacobs chino/cord style pants

W+H slim fit hoodie

There was some other stuff, but this was the majority. Needless to say, it is hard to save money in NY! :)

Where did you pick it up? I've been looking at Bless and it's difficult to find many items, or even catalogues, shows, anything.

I keep thinking Servo2000 and 2000db are the same person. So it totally flips me out when they quote each other.:confused: One of you is gonna have to change ur sn...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments. I'm trying to figure out when they were made, just as a reference to maybe look for more. It's tough going, I've found almost no information.

I keep thinking Servo2000 and 2000db are the same person. So it totally flips me out when they quote each other. One of you is gonna have to change ur sn...

It's a fight to the death, then, it is.

id say its harder to find than alife rivington club

ah yeah that alife rivington is sneaky! went there for the first time today and walked right by it the first time around. wanted to grab some stuff but they didn't have my size/color :(

nice haul!

how much was that supreme cold world beanie if you dont mind?, thought about picking one up today but didn't make it down there...

Thanks for the compliments. I'm trying to figure out when they were made, just as a reference to maybe look for more. It's tough going, I've found almost no information.

those eras were probably made around 91/92...as far as i know and can remember, that's when vans was first dropping eras and chukkas with the brown laces, leather trim and tan foxing stripe. you've probably seen the same style ones they just released w/similar features on like zappos or whatever.

IMG_1428.JPG

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1432.JPG

Black Friday 2006.

Westinghouse 22" widescreen. oh my GOD it's so beautiful.

1680 x 1050 native resolution. WAS ONLY $200 BRAND NEW

Someone is selling it in Supermarket for $350? It's worth it....

Mission Impossible 3 to test out the monitor.

Canon MP160 photoprinter. Get this: it was $20 brand new.

And a cheap $8 hand-vac. Whatever.

All from Best Buy. I had to camp from 8:30PM-->5AM which was a total waste of time because management didn't keep it orderly. They just opened the doors and let people run in. At 5AM there was a foo next to me. I asked him, when did you come?

-- "3:30 mang"

me: "Wow you've waited so long o__O"

him: "naw mang just 1.5 hours"

... I was pissed.

i was about to say you probably had to camp out for that shit....did you buy the warranty thing for the westinghouse monitor? I'd highly suggest it especially with LCD shit and burnt pixels cuz I used to work at K-mart and we sold westinghouse TVs that broke on command, but that was like 10 years ago, and I'm assuming if they're still in business, they're better now....but to be on the safe side i'd still suggest the warranty shit...