Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Fixie lovers/SS haters need not apply.

78' Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2. Shaved about 4-5 lbs after conversion, probably ditch the rear brake soon to shave another lb or so. Down to about 21 lbs.

Fuck gas.

2iw3ekl.jpg

I really need to convert my bike, but I'm impeded by not wanting to pay someone to do it for me, but also being too dumb to do it myself. How hard was it? Can you be completely retarded (I'm completely retarded by the way) and still do it yourself without utterly destroying your bike?

I really need to convert my bike, but I'm impeded by not wanting to pay someone to do it for me, but also being too dumb to do it myself. How hard was it? Can you be completely retarded (I'm completely retarded by the way) and still do it yourself without utterly destroying your bike?

The conversion takes a good solid full day of work unless you wanna space it out over time. The front chainring is original, all I did was get rid of the larger of the two. I haven't counted the teeth on this one but it's a solid gear. Had to buy a freewheel for the rear hub, and chain. To be honest, the conversion is easy...even for a retard.

However, the bike needed other work that I couldn't do (redished rims, trued wheelset). So that was done with help. If you don't need a full bike tune up, the work consists of removing one crank arm, ditchin a chainring, mounting a new chain, freewheel and making sure everything works. You'll also need to make sure you have the right amount of chain tension.

Then it comes down to brake removal, etc.

Visit www.sheldonbrown.com for more info.

Comic-Con purchases.

SDCC08pcikups120.jpg

Left to Right

Bwana Spoons Cosmos Hedoran [w/ art print]

Pushead Yarr Red Grrog Skeletal.com Factory Hand Paint SkullCaptain

MGS4 x UT Uniqlo Tee

SDCC08 Zagoran

Los Angeles Skull Krew (LASK) Goodies [T-shirt, Pins, Stickers]

Fixie lovers/SS haters need not apply.

78' Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2. Shaved about 4-5 lbs after conversion, probably ditch the rear brake soon to shave another lb or so. Down to about 21 lbs.

Fuck gas.

very nice, with the gas price like this, bike would be useful...but wouldnt scooter work too

dscn2083vc4.jpg

$29 at value village..

also got a haircut.

cant really tell from the pic, but does the tip of your black pair 'tilt' towards the centre? been wanting to get one of this, like the one in l3ootleg's waywt but most i found have their tip pointed towards the centre, and it looks kinda weird to me, too 'pointish'

well i just caught some really rare CCP rare tight fit white pants with a special big metal lock for waist closure. and well..wow the quality is even more impressive than i tought it would be ut not sure if ill keep em maybe a bit to tight for me.

p1010588kr1.jpg

frome left to right : dior homme arm warmer (from Shoque), CCp amazing pants sz46, CCp lonsleeve (from kangspiel).