Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Alright, jesting stereotypes aside, Rand's theory was about as far from refreshing as one can get, if anything it was a co-opted mis-reading of almost a century of preceding continental philosophy. I find that she flattens the dialectic between individual-group into this sort of stilted comic book war of self-powering. Howard Roark possesses about as much depth as Doc Savage. And even beyond the fact that I find her ideology embarrassing and trite, she's just a shitty writer. Her prose just seems so flat and lifeless.

And the reason her books remain best-sellers is the same reason the Art of War does: jock management and advertising students think it will help them make their first million. Pfft.

I don't know, I mean, I don't really take pleasure in shitting on people's taste in books, but she just invokes for me this whole school of shallow self-satisfaction. A matter of politics, I guess.

Could not say it better than above...

Guest l77egaman
I was eyeing the TAD fast pack, but couldn't justify almost 3 bills on a backpack.

Cheaped out and ordered a $40 MOLLE pack half an hour ago.

Hope it lasts for a bit, but for $40 I wouldn't mind buying another one next semester

ms157437blackmf1.jpg

ms157437blackmf1.b9061fab11.jpg

i've been using this same backpack since january. i love all the compartments, but some of it's ripping away...

The headporter i got it off ebay, super good price i wont say how much though =PP

I only got that kind of wallet because it was headporter... and they specialize in those types, who needs leather when you can get some japanese headporter =PPP

adidas-snakeskin-black-1.jpg

Got some snake skin superstars lately.. super good cop also

Marc by Marc Jacobs grey peacoat on sale @ Barney's Co-op (in White Plains no less)

pic eventually? Sleeves need to be let out a little more.

edit: if you are close by, they have a bunch of the short sleeve Helmut Lang diagonal front zip shirts for like, $70 or less. sizes S-L, nothing else very interesting though.

fuck helmut lang by theory

if you cop you're gettnig neg repped

motherfuckerz

is it?

I know nothing about it. There was a whole fuckload of theory shit that didn't fit at all (and was overpriced on sale, wtf), but I didn't fit into anything I tried on except the peacoat (who knew Paul Smith was cut like shit). I don't shop a lot, so I didn't know that those HL shirts were theory for HL. my b. ignore that last bit errbody.

thanks to mass for correction (?)