Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

couture good cop. I like that color of the porter and herz bags. btw good luck cycling those denimz haha
are uyou planning on wearing them all?
must cop!!!!!

I don't go to Japan that often, since i'm here, might as well..Those jeans are either expensive or hard to find outside Japan.

i just copped the last copy of supermodern wardrobe fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

they prob have more at the warehouse though

oh and i am so about to waste the very last of my extra money on self service fantastic man and monocle someone stop me

edit: someone in ny tell me where i can get these at a reasonable price? st marks bookstore carries but american apparel's website has them for cheaper, but i reallllllllly dont want to support AA so someone help me out here

buy fantastic man and monocle dont buy self service its crap except for the occasional breast. if you buy magazines for that though just get v mag. there you go i just saved you like 20 bucks that you would have regretted.

buy fantastic man and monocle dont buy self service its crap except for the occasional breast. if you buy magazines for that though just get v mag. there you go i just saved you like 20 bucks that you would have regretted.

TANK YOO MONEY TOUGHS SAN I TAKE YO ADRICE

plong that watch is pretty class for $12, i can think of 100 uglier watches that cost 100x as much

thats a sick jacket.

what is it/whered you get it?

thanks

its a supreme jacket and i boguth it from ms. sally in the supermarket

for those who have pm'd me, the duck boots are visvim x undercover decoy boots and the desert boots are grey clarks

werd!