Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Alright, jesting stereotypes aside, Rand's theory was about as far from refreshing as one can get, if anything it was a co-opted mis-reading of almost a century of preceding continental philosophy. I find that she flattens the dialectic between individual-group into this sort of stilted comic book war of self-powering. Howard Roark possesses about as much depth as Doc Savage. And even beyond the fact that I find her ideology embarrassing and trite, she's just a shitty writer. Her prose just seems so flat and lifeless.

And the reason her books remain best-sellers is the same reason the Art of War does: jock management and advertising students think it will help them make their first million. Pfft.

I don't know, I mean, I don't really take pleasure in shitting on people's taste in books, but she just invokes for me this whole school of shallow self-satisfaction. A matter of politics, I guess.

Ayn Rand is for people who aren't smart enough to read Locke, and Locke's prose is clear enough to be understood by most 10 yrs old.

the scatterweave is no joke. got mine two years ago, and its seriously been everywhere with me. and its still going strong. fucking love mine.

im going to get a lifesize tattoo of the backpack on my back. (6)

i got it off y!j so it was about 375 (auction ended at 300) after everything :(

nigga have you gotten a job yet?

The headporter i got it off ebay, super good price i wont say how much though =PP

I only got that kind of wallet because it was headporter... and they specialize in those types, who needs leather when you can get some japanese headporter =PPP

adidas-snakeskin-black-1.jpg

Got some snake skin superstars lately.. super good cop also

Never really got into superstars but these are nice.

Guest jmatsu

i dunno about the p-death squad. erotic lesbo graphics and disney is just kinda played. wouldn't ever wear a "i love london/paris/nyc/etc" tee ever either. their bodies are great though. super soft and the basic proportions are balance just right.

n(n) has some pretty cool disney themed tees, but that shit is played as well...would wear it over p-death squad though.

^^^ ive seen the n(n) ones and i like them but shits too expensive for some ironic disney shit

i dig the pds ones, under 100 they dont seem that bad and its not like niggas are wearin that shit in most circles and if you say the body fits as well as it does, theyre probably worth the money for me at least