Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i had one in third grade. it was black with a skull printed on it with snakes crawling out of the eye sockets and 2 rambo style knives stabbed through it crossbones style with ''death before dishonor'' on top of it.

i'd like to believe i was dooooooooooin it back then.

my wallet is the one thing I absolutely refuse to "class up." the more rock&roll Satanic-murder-orgies the better. If it doesn't look like a bad tattoo I don't see any reason to bother.

What is this book about?

they have google for this you know

i had one of those nylon wallets back in the day. it wasnt even rambo style it straight up had rambo on it and the word RAMBO in blood red. rambo himself was in this doodoo brown to white fade gradient and one time my cousin told me it was cuz he wiped his ass with it and i never used it again

A

She isn't acclaimed because her writing-style or prose are revolutionary; hell, English isn't even her first language. If you have ever seen or read interviews with the woman, you would know that she was quite educated and extremely sharp. Despite her books often being overly lengthy and occasionally repetitive, her message was simplistic but necessary. With a slew of uneducated, liberal cunts graduating from colleges every year, reading at least one of her books should be a societal requirement.

Guy. England. Buddy.

I love you, but Ayn Rand fucking sucks.

I mean really just fucking sucks.

I have yet to meet someone defending her writing that wasn't absolutely and completely intellectually bankrupt.

I mean, I hate liberal arts grads as much as the next white upper middle class retrograde misanthrope, but I would never subject ANYONE to Ayn Rand.

Guest panicinapagoda
rifrafwl2.gif

duffel and backpack is here! yay fedex. but i seriously think i can puncture a hole in the material. crunchy crunchy.

moar pics of backpack