Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yeah, i've seen that dress. lucky you were with us, the least gay looking people of the party. otherwise you probably wouldn't shit right for a week

jose was getting his beard rubbed on by some big boy at the second party.

WHAT

MGS tees.. i want :D

E-mailed customer orders about these a while back and they said they were out, but they never showed up on the US UT site in the first place :confused:. I've been hesitating on e-mailing Hide to proxy these just for fucking Japanese sizing

HALP...

gimmi those bizbims!!! :D

Only if you give me yours, haha.

Edit- @ skeetinyonose

I'm pretty sure the Uniqlo in NY got the MGS4 tees. They probably sold out fast? If it really comes down to it, getting the tee from Hide should be no problem. They should have a lot more stock in Japan.

did those mgs4 shirts really sell out already in ny? there were millions of them all over japan and hong kong..

i got one for my friend who's crazy about it, only around 5 bucks for a pop too.

The US store didn't get nearly as many as Japan. I'm talking like 150 total. It was meant to be an event tie in for the MSG4 launch and was only sold the day Kojima was in Uniqlo to sign shirts. Sold out in like 2 hours.

I think it might have been a special print only available for the event though? Not sure if the Japanese design ones made it over here.

lol $34 shipped

picture2lb0.png

Those are TDF! Work It!

LOL Your username is hilarious!

:(

received one of two packages... this one was from Oak. It was my jacket. It is too small in the shoulders... about to pop a seam. There might be some way I can alter it, but I may have to put it up on supermarket in the near future.

:(