Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

So I went to my first sample sale for a line my cousin designs for.. it's called ever, I haven't heard it discussed on sufu but for $10 a piece shirts/longsleeves/knits and $40 jackets I figured, why not.. My favorite is the beige jacket, it's got riri zips and nice details. The windbreaker thing is some really light nylon material thing, and it's got a really soft fabric. And all the tees are realllllly soft.. That's all! Sorry for crap phone pics :P]

Some boutiques like Revolve and shit carry them. I knew someone who had ordered a couple coats the rep had pushed on to them, guaranteeing they would sell. They were these giant super-stuffed, faux-fux trimmed giant parkas that were just really, really unsightly. But a lot of the other stuff is pretty basic.

Haha yeah I just found that out a few hours ago while researching.. It's pretty ridiculous.. the nylon windbreaker I got retails for 8 times as much as i paid.. something like $320 O_O

i tried to pick out the basic stuff yeah.. for layering/potential lame basics/lowrey stuff (no offense to mike, but lol)