Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

might wear if i got them for free and was poor. i'm sure they have some logo on the back, right? welcome to semi-suck.

don't worry, chances are he'll only have them for 2 weeks anyway before they burst into flames spontaneously on his feet, or the leather turns itself inside out

Guest jmatsu
After getting some neg reps on SFST, I wised up and went with these dress shoes...

Pictures013.jpg

oh yeah? and wtf is so good about these? nice socks, puke.

Guest jmatsu
Nothing special, but I thought they looked pretty clean for a pair of dress shoes.

Were you neglected the teat of your bed ridden mother as a baby, jmatsu? Your douchness seems to have no bounds.

my "douchness" only extends to those who share a common similarity.

that similarity being general wackness.

yr shoes/socks = doodoo.

Guest jmatsu
does that mean he's stepping in doodoo all day long?

pretty much. he either paid for that doodoo, or inherited the doodoo from his doodoo-dad.

Guest jmatsu
keep feeding that fictitious internet ego of yours amigo.

i need not feed it. i am already generously fed by others who obviously agree with some of my opinons. unlike yourself, a mere worm who gets stepped on again and again.

stop living a lie. you know your shit sucks. you have bad taste. i was merely stating the obvious.

i need not feed it. i am already generously fed by others who obviously agree with some of my opinons. unlike yourself, a mere worm who gets stepped on again and again.

stop living a lie. you know your shit sucks. you have bad taste. i was merely stating the obvious.

All I gotta say is that you've got almost 11,000 posts. lolz. I've got better things to do than argue on the internetz with some dweeb who thinks he's hot shit bc of the net.

So how about you quit gaying up the thread so people can post their purchases without you being an insolent twat.

Guest jmatsu
All I gotta say is that you've got almost 11,000 posts. lolz. I've got better things to do than argue on the internetz with some dweeb who thinks he's hot shit bc of the net.

So how about you quit gaying up the thread so people can post their purchases without you being an insolent twat.

i don't think i am "hot shit." but i know i am better than that of you. 11,000 posts. over half of them being quality vs. your 118 of insignificant banter. everything you've posted is fucked.

it is the way of this forum or any other fashion forum. you post something that is crap and i/others shall say so. you should learn to deal with it.

you get what you give. you gave fecal matter in the form of those shoes your silly ass posted, and you have recieved shit in return.

i don't think i am "hot shit." but i know i am better than that of you. 11,000 posts. over half of them being quality vs. your 118 of insignificant banter. everything you've posted is fucked.

it is the way of this forum or any other fashion forum. you post something that is crap and i/others shall say so. you should learn to deal with it.

you get what you give. you gave fecal matter in the form of those shoes your silly ass posted, and you have recieved shit in return.

jmatsuhh8.jpg

Guest marieta

raf-simons-rs0013slvm2.jpg

i ordered these in a 41in blue for my other half. he usually wears a 42 or a 9. i'm hoping these will fun big like other mii raf shoes. anyone know?

also that doesn't really look like the jmatsu i know. did he post that? i don't think that he even posted a pic with a headshot. anyway for what it's worth i have love for jmatsu. holla, why did you even bother posting that recent purchases? let alone writing on it?

The Dior Guy (theblinding) just posted those in WAYWT and they look extremely nice. They are an excellent work pant option.