Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

they are sexy. They were part of a pack that included black and white chukkas, half cabs, and (I think) sk8 his. All in that nice leather with the red detailing. I have both the white and black half cabs and love them. What size are they?

Does the box say "(Wander)" by the colourway and size or anything?

Size 8.5 -

Since they're from Nordstrom Rack there is no box,

but they had them in prison issues too...

I really dig them!

Guest youkinorn
Size 8.5 -

Since they're from Nordstrom Rack there is no box,

but they had them in prison issues too...

I really dig them!

ya. It's a very nice/interesting material.

got a bunch of uniqlo buttondowns

some belts

Buckminster Fuller book from the Whitney Exhibit I saw today

pics wheneverer.

info on the Fuller book please (isbn #, etc). I have re-read Synergetics 3 times over the past few years and I would love any info you gleamed from the exhibit.

info on the Fuller book please (isbn #, etc). I have re-read Synergetics 3 times over the past few years and I would love any info you gleamed from the exhibit.

It's the exhibit book, from, well, the exhibit.

I'm no architect, but my father is, and Buckey Fuller, from what I've learned over the years, is the real reason he got energized on architecture while he was an undergrad. So it's interesting to see that so many years on, he is still such a powerful influence. Some man commented when my dad and I were talking about a reminiscence my father had of meeting him, that Bucky was the "original Al Gore". It's that sort of stuff, the whole notion of sustainability and minimal resource consumption as well as maximized living capability that is still so amazing and that many people, with utopian aspirations as well as conservation aspirations, draw from. His influence is utterly blanket on all media since his work, and I was thoroughly impressed by the entire exhibit. If you can get to NY before the exhibit closes, I'd recommend it Jimmy. It's not a big exhibit, but its very comprehensive and very well put together. They even have some of the sketches from his work w/ Noguchi (I saw the Noguchi-Fuller exhibit @ the Noguchi 2 or 3 years ago, which was also great) and all the stuff you'd expect (the Dymaxion car is on the entrance level). Highly recommended, highly enjoyable.

I'll pm you the name of the book in the morning.