Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

here be my recent cops:

2656400915_1e970fac8b.jpg

opening ceremony. i honestly don't know what to wear with these except for raw denim. suggestions welcome.

2656400975_7a85ed69f4.jpg

2 button navy suit with lavender lining. fit pics to be posted later in waywt, when i'm no longer sweaty from the balls hot sun.

can someone recommend a good tailor in manhattan? the waist is a bit tight.

here be my recent cops:

2656400915_1e970fac8b.jpg

opening ceremony. i honestly don't know what to wear with these except for raw denim. suggestions welcome.

2656400975_7a85ed69f4.jpg

2 button navy suit with lavender lining. fit pics to be posted later in waywt, when i'm no longer sweaty from the balls hot sun.

can someone recommend a good tailor in manhattan? the waist is a bit tight.

did you get those from the Oak sale. I was so pissed when I saw they were all gone ahha. You could wear them with shorts perhaps...

purchases from my current trip to tokyo/hong kong. needless to say i'm broke now.

IMG_0005.jpg

top row

ann d knit, ann d tee, 2 drksdw tees, julius tee, julius jacket

bottom row

3 base control tops, moscot glasses, robert geller top, helmut lang hoodie

already wore a good amount of them.

MOMA makes some dope looking shoes.. need to cop when the next yoox sale comes around.

from what i've seen on yoox they also make some pretty hideous ones too. But yeah, some look really good, and these seem to be a pretty nice, well-made simple pair of boots. I had been eyeing the buttero lace-ups for a while, but these were about 1/3 of the price of the butteros.

Got these at today at Nordstrom Rack for $29...

Not sure any details on them.

But they're very nice leather... kind of look like the supreme ones in black (but obviously aren't)

Pretty sure that they're Vault though.

Anybody ever seen them?

CIMG3283.jpg

CIMG3296.jpg

CIMG3302.jpg

Guest youkinorn
Got these at today at Nordstrom Rack for $29...

Not sure any details on them.

But they're very nice leather... kind of look like the supreme ones in black (but obviously aren't)

Pretty sure that they're Vault though.

Anybody ever seen them?

CIMG3283.jpg

they are sexy. They were part of a pack that included black and white chukkas, half cabs, and (I think) sk8 his. All in that nice leather with the red detailing. I have both the white and black half cabs and love them. What size are they?

Does the box say "(Wander)" by the colourway and size or anything?