Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

aside from the fact that you dudes don't have my phone number, i'm really confused why i'm not getting calls when kirsten dunst is out at a party...

we are not very well organized, we just follow free booze and pretty girls. it's always a mess and it ends in a drunken matrix...

we are not very well organized, we just follow free booze and pretty girls. it's always a mess and it ends in a drunken matrix...

well, when the free booze has been flowing for a while, we just tend to follow girls, period.

like that one time at the jeremy scott party where i'm pretty sure both polishmike and i ended up abandoning darkanimal for ladies we'd probably not ever want to be seen in public with again.

to be honest, i sort of don't remember what she looked like anyway, because she was facing the headboard most of the time.

ds1nf2.jpg

ds2rx3.jpg

I also just received these two compilations of super minor Japanese bands around around the mid 80s. From the same label that released Maher Shalal Hash Baz's first couple things.

you digitizing these? if so, you should be uploading them.

keep me posted.

its crazy how tapes are going off on ebay lately. all those weird mixtapes that had no distribution and that going for a couple bills. old cassette singles with weird b-sides hitting $50-100.

Haha it's true. I think there is a growing market in younger people to collect these sorts of things and the people who originally bought it are probably realizing it.

I actually got these tapes off Yahoo JP. I knew my friend, a member of MSHB, recently purchased the volumes of Funroku Kanri Party that had MSHB tracks on it so I was searching around for some other volumes. I found several and messaged the seller to ask if he would ship overseas, only to find out it was my friend who was selling them. He was already going to send me CDR copies of the other tapes so I guess I got lucky there.

Yes, there was an exact replica of dark's glass white house. Fantastic architecture!

I hate eating half a bottle of advil liquid-gels for breakfast but I guess it's this time of the year again... see ya all later

So true...my actual mansion is smaller than last night's, scaled 4:1 I rsvpeed... see you NewYorkers later. Ever since summer parties started, my alarm clock is of no use.

Why do I get the feeling that it actually went something like:

Kirsten Dunst: That goth ninja has a gag ball in his mouth and is motioning me towards the bathroom

Crispin Glover: That's OK baby, take some of this shiny powder in your drink LoL

Kirsten Dunst: I'm feeling all craaazzzeeee

Darkanimal: Hey slut, you ever slept in Julius distressed lambskin sheets?

Kirsten Dunst: Tobey?