Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Probably the single worst "Recent Purchase" in SF history.

Not only did you blow your money on the most atrocious fruit-swag looking scarf conceivable, but you blew $700 on it. Could have picked that up at the local tranny/bondage store in Vancouver for $7.

I think there needs to be a style equation where there exists a ratio of (how good you look / how much you spent). Fucking $700 on a scarf.

A very, very ugly scarf.

I do believe that Stephen Sprouse scarf was released as a women's accessory, too, no?

you guys worry that youll look too fem with a womens accessory? you guys need to be more secure about your self.

I do believe that Stephen Sprouse scarf was released as a women's accessory, too, no?
Probably the single worst "Recent Purchase" in SF history.

Not only did you blow your money on the most atrocious fruit-swag looking scarf conceivable, but you blew $700 on it. Could have picked that up at the local tranny/bondage store in Vancouver for $7.

why you hating on me? i don't go around and diss your dog and taste. everyone has their own style. if you cant afford it, keep it to yourself. if you dont like it, keep it to yourself.

why you hating on me? i don't go around and diss your dog and taste. everyone has their own style. if you cant afford it, keep it to yourself. if you dont like it, keep it to yourself.

Actually it's a public forum so if you post something here you run the risk of

hearing exactly what people think of your post.

If you don't like it, don't post.

and I agree with sid, that scarf is wild fucking 'mo.

No. This is superfutureâ„¢, you post it, we judge it.

it looks goods, it's LV!

LV =/= style.

LV == people with more money than taste

I want to see you wear that.

It'll go well with your lahvinz.

Guest jmatsu
fok! i want some Raf Simmons pocket hi tops.

where can i get these in NY? or miami?

these r extra dope

i'll sell you a brand new pair w/ original box sized 41 for 575bux shipped.