Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

is it he nylon one that you bought?

hows the material nad feeling

It's a lovely jacket, but its so tight on my shoulders, fits everywhere else. If its possible, I'd get it tailored, but I dunno if its worth it... can't return cause it was final sale. Really kinda want it, but dunno if tailoring is a viable option, I was looking at it.

It's well constructed, lightweight, definitely a spring/early fall jacket. Just really bummed about the shoulders, cause I can wear it, but when I zip it up, its real tight on them.

:(

EDIT: gave it to my brother - fits him spot on: I got $130 in exchange.

sry to anyone who got their hopes up.

ann demeulemeester

(if he can fit diamonds inside it)

WASHED LEATHER WEEKENDER BAG

finally bought it

img1637zw0.jpg

sooo worth it i love it already

have to stay home and eat cheap food until i get money on the 1st though

the best part is i could probably fit diamonds in there

sucks. i tried all the raf s/s jackets on at barneys and none fit in the back or shoulders in xxl. good thing, as i almost ordered 2 on oki-ni site unseen. woulda been fucked.

It's a lovely jacket, but its so tight on my shoulders, fits everywhere else. If its possible, I'd get it tailored, but I dunno if its worth it... can't return cause it was final sale. Really kinda want it, but dunno if tailoring is a viable option, I was looking at it.

It's well constructed, lightweight, definitely a spring/early fall jacket. Just really bummed about the shoulders, cause I can wear it, but when I zip it up, its real tight on them.

:(

EDIT: gave it to my brother - fits him spot on: I got $130 in exchange.

sry to anyone who got their hopes up.

Guest jmatsu
sucks. i tried all the raf s/s jackets on at barneys and none fit in the back or shoulders in xxl. good thing, as i almost ordered 2 on oki-ni site unseen. woulda been fucked.

have you ever ordered from oki-ni? shit is fucked. i don't know why, but whenever i got shit mail ordered from them, customs would bust my balls.

knock on wood, 3 orders and no customs bill. but, last one was 1.5 months ago so could still come in time for xmas. phone customer service is really good, really helpful, but there's not much they can do about the customs issue without indemnifying themselves.

have you ever ordered from oki-ni? shit is fucked. i don't know why, but whenever i got shit mail ordered from them, customs would bust my balls.

see, I would've fit them though - my back is half of yours. My shoulders are broad, but I'm not the width of a semi.

No hate - fact w/ love. (no homo)

Custom war b/ EU and USA. It happens quite often too when you order something from the states.

Otherwise oki-ni are great

someone please explain the appeal of ann d. not being a dick, just don't get it.

get raf, get ro, get hedi, get cloak, get geller. no get ann d.

hmm...while ann generally has the same aesthetic/silhouettes, she does A LOT of interesting details/patterns...personally i dont fucking get ro anymore SAME SHIT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SEASON and dont give me that "oh well some designers are good because they keep the same look with twists every season"...NO...there's no fucking point to drkshdw anymore, there's really only about 8 things that ro does, AND HOW MANY FUCKING SHEER TSHIRTS DOUBLE LAYERED OR NOT TWISTED OR NOT DO YOU FUCKING NEED???? his leathers, while nice, are getting played too...im indifferent towards the trainers but his footwear is not worth the price imo...OOOOH COTTON BODY RAYON SLEEVES NEXT WILL BE WOOL BODY WITH LEATHER SLEEVES OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RICK OWENS YOU BE MY GOTH IDOL FOR REALS

for real though i think its insulting to someone like raf that ro is thrown into the same group all the time...

i just got a scarf a polo and am waiting for the trench to come in from the APC autumn/winter in paris. the guy told me that all the stores are getting very few pieces this season so if you want anything to buy it now. the store i went to (rue madame, which is the main one) is only getting two of the scarf i bought.