shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i drove past this overly obese mother walking her child to school today and noticed that she had ipod headphones in and wasn't even paying attention to the kid. man i wanted to rip those headphones out and tip that fucking cow. what the hell has gotten into people these days that they can't even walk their children to school without their ipods? i hate that shit.

+1

or seeing kids with their ipod headphones in while being driven around by their parents. drives me fucking crazy.

getting PMs about shit I'm selling on the supermarket that are all full of desperation to buy whatever it is I'm selling... and then not hearing back for a week... and then "oh, yeah, I changed my mind"

Evenings where a blackout occurs and you have a paper due or test to study for the next day.

Guys who are daddys that cheats (or attempts to) on their babys' mama..

When people subject you to their horrible music via cell phone style on the train (it wasn't even a ring tone) >=(

ITS CALLED HEAD PHONES, USE EM'.

i saw someone wearing uggs yesterday

FUCKING UGGS

IN 100+ DEGREE HEAT

WTF NIGGA

WHAT THE FUCK

yea what the fuck, yesterday i saw some dude with like a cowboy hat, a mullet, some high, ass tight jeans (his legs were hugeee), and some ugg type boots.

gross

yea what the fuck, yesterday i saw some dude with like a cowboy hat, a mullet, some high, ass tight jeans (his legs were hugeee), and some ugg type boots.

gross

maybe it was some chick trying to accommodate a foot-funk fetish. if it was a guy, stab him in the neck.

I hate dust jackets just spent 15 mins tussling with one, seriously what is the point of these things? Your trying to read and they slide around then you take it off and lose it and then you feel guilty because it was an expensive hardcover.

I hate dust jackets just spent 15 mins tussling with one, seriously what is the point of these things? Your trying to read and they slide around then you take it off and lose it and then you feel guilty because it was an expensive hardcover.

haha I feel the same way. A lot of the times the art on the dustjackets is so wack too, embarrassing to read a great book in public because the cover is so fucking bad.

People who say they're from *insert well known city* even though they live like 15 minutes away in the suburbs. Like, for instance, kids around here. I live in a white, preppy, snobby county in MD where kids think they're superior to everyone else, even though they shouldn't, since the majority of families here are at most upper middle class, yet on their facebook/myspace pages they say that they're from Baltimore. Get the fuck outta here. Just because you occasionally drive into the Inner Harbor to shop at Urban Outfitters and eat at Cheesecake Factory, doesn't make you from there.

Oh, also, motherfuckers on eBay who use Buy It Now then wait 5 days til they pay. It defeats the whole fucking purpose of using BIN.

haha I feel the same way. A lot of the times the art on the dustjackets is so wack too, embarrassing to read a great book in public because the cover is so fucking bad.

Haha yeah, i was reading this book about genetic experimentation during WWII, and it a gigantic swastika on the front... i just took the dust-jacket off and threw it away. Looked hella suspect, like i was on some mein kampf shit.

Tonight was the first time I gave into the man (good friend's party) and spun out in a club. Previously it was only at raves, parties and organised label events where I can do my own shit.

FUCK special requests, FUCK RIHANNA and FUCK TIESTO.

Interdisciplinary group projects worth 10% of your grade in all core classes that happens to be due the Monday morning following prom and assigned solely to me, making it my bullshit responsibility to pull off without all the necessary and convenient resources that the rest of my group who sleep so soundly in their beds have.

*kenpark.gif/branespload*

People who say they're from *insert well known city* even though they live like 15 minutes away in the suburbs. Like, for instance, kids around here. I live in a white, preppy, snobby county in MD where kids think they're superior to everyone else, even though they shouldn't, since the majority of families here are at most upper middle class, yet on their facebook/myspace pages they say that they're from Baltimore. Get the fuck outta here. Just because you occasionally drive into the Inner Harbor to shop at Urban Outfitters and eat at Cheesecake Factory, doesn't make you from there.

Oh, also, motherfuckers on eBay who use Buy It Now then wait 5 days til they pay. It defeats the whole fucking purpose of using BIN.

I do this when people ask me where in the US I live, especially when it's non-US people. San Francisco gives a good general idea of where I'm at, and they ask less questions if I actually said "Crockett".

10 year old white girls that try to act hard.

YpPxbffBalQ

This is amazing. Im going to go ahead and blame rap music for this. Its effects are so far reaching even 13 year old white girls got touched.

This begs the question though...does she actually know any black people in real life?