shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

People who say they're from *insert well known city* even though they live like 15 minutes away in the suburbs. Like, for instance, kids around here. I live in a white, preppy, snobby county in MD where kids think they're superior to everyone else, even though they shouldn't, since the majority of families here are at most upper middle class, yet on their facebook/myspace pages they say that they're from Baltimore. Get the fuck outta here. Just because you occasionally drive into the Inner Harbor to shop at Urban Outfitters and eat at Cheesecake Factory, doesn't make you from there.

the cheesecake factory, real classy.

howard/baltimore county?

getting out of the shower and being hot

Las Vegas' culture (or lack thereof)

Bapestas

Leah Dizon

Superman

ppl that claim to know fashion but don't know anything past Chanel, Gucci, and Louis.

Giselle Bundchen and Adriana Lima

Rogue Status

most Nike SBs and their wack ass colorways.

bitch-like men

Panic! At the Disco

scene girls

fat girls that hate on skinny girls

ppl that hate on others because they're insecure in general. shit's weak.

assholes with umbrellas who think they're the only assholes with umbrellas. someone just clipped my face with their 12 foot fake burberry.

Walking around campus during the rain is deadly. I'm about 6'1 in shoes which puts me at just about eye height with girls running from the rain with umbrellas. I fear for my life/eyesight.

yeah, 6'2 here. even my wife stabs me in the eye when i'm standing next to her. though, it's probably intentional.

Walking around campus during the rain is deadly. I'm about 6'1 in shoes which puts me at just about eye height with girls running from the rain with umbrellas. I fear for my life/eyesight.

That fat chick who won America's Next Top Model.

Seriously. Shit is awful.

Same thing with this chick:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-552792/Size-16-Miss-England-hopeful-Chloe-unveils-curvy-look-official-bikini-shoot.html

Now I understand trying to curb anorexia, and weight pressures, etc somewhat, but this is taking it too far. I've seen some mildy attractive fat chicks, and neither of these women are even slightly attractive. In fact, they are extremely unhealthy. What kind of damn role model is a woman whose going to die of a heart attack when she's 50?

Garbage.

people who walk in new york. no one knows how to. you're fat, you stop at the top of the stairs, you stop at the bottom of the stairs, you try to pass on the right after looking right at me and bump into me (this isn't fucking england), you stop at the bottom of the escalator in the train station to look at your blackberry that doesn't even fucking work underground, you walk into and stop in the door of an empty train when the doors open, you walk 35 abreast on the sidewalk and talk shit when someone walks around or between you while you eat a mcdonalds snack wrap, you walk really fast before jumping in front of me and immediately stopping to check your blackberry, you try to squeeze your ass through the turnstile after I've already swiped while the train is rolling into the station and cause me to miss it, and many many more.

i want you to fucking die.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-552792/Size-16-Miss-England-hopeful-Chloe-unveils-curvy-look-official-bikini-shoot.html

Now I understand trying to curb anorexia, and weight pressures, etc somewhat, but this is taking it too far. I've seen some mildy attractive fat chicks, and neither of these women are even slightly attractive. In fact, they are extremely unhealthy. What kind of damn role model is a woman whose going to die of a heart attack when she's 50?

Garbage.

GAHHHhhhhhh....

that shit is ghastly

who won ANTM?

being sick with the flu, and having a friend in town from overseas... if i go out tonight, i'll have a sub-par time, and it'll take me ages to get over the sickness. if i don't go out, i should be better in a day or two, but i miss tonight and he won't be back 'til next year.

...i will probably go out. but still, shit sucks.

Garbage.

What the fuck. I don't understand how that happened.

Did you read the article though? She claims she jogs and lifts weights and eats healthy. Bullshit.