shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

this happened to as a sophomore (homecoming though). I left with the girl in the end anyway (we both lived on base close enough to walk, we didn't have cars. :( ) snuck into her house and had fun.

the ditchee is the pussy, stop crying hoes.

in the vein of getting ditched, i really fucking hate getting a prom date. I've asked three girls, they've all said yes, and then within 2-3 days have gotten calls or offers from their ex's and have dropped me for them...fucking pisses me off, stick to your word, if you commit to something, stick with it, don't be a pussy about it.

wowww, talk about rude. well i wouldn't waste your time on girls like that anyway, there's no point in bothering with someone who doesn't respect you

and sam, it's true that if you dont get excited about stuff then it wont hurt when it falls through, but that's no fun! it just seems weird to me to have to prevent myself from looking forward to things if the person isn't always the most reliable one on earth...blah, you know?

When you're selling something and people send you PMs and ask for you to lower the price. It's unworn and it still has tags. I'm not going to take half off the price just because you're a plebian and can't afford shit. Get out of my face.

same for me, but i tend to overprice every shit i sell so i understand it better. but what I hate is people asking to reduce the price and nice conditions like free shipping, you agree, and then they turn their back on you...

and sam, it's true that if you dont get excited about stuff then it wont hurt when it falls through, but that's no fun! it just seems weird to me to have to prevent myself from looking forward to things if the person isn't always the most reliable one on earth...blah, you know?

yeah. i always get excited anyways :( i have plans for sunday with mr. flake but i really hope he doesn't suddenly have other plans. i need to get to san francisco. i need new jeans.

on the topic of flakes...

was planning on having this gathering thing with one of my friends, and a couple of her friends at this house i was housesitting. she couldn't do this one day so we re-scheduled, cancelled other plans and had it on sunday. she comes like an hour late, with her friends and tells me she is going to another party after and can't hang around. sits down, books a cab, drinks and then goes, leaving my friends and myself at the house, drunk, with nothing to do having already cancelled other plans. got kinda angry at her, and made her feel really bad, but now all that has resulted is me feeling guilty. ugh.

i fucking hate math right now, i just spent a bunch of time trying to figure out a damn problem that i don't get. if you want to give it a whirl i'll post it. i hope it's not some fucking stupid easy ass answer.

Given a certain number of balls, of which some are blue, pick 5 at random. The probability that all 5 are blue is 1/2. Determine the original number of balls and decide how many were blue.

i fucking hate math right now, i just spent a bunch of time trying to figure out a damn problem that i don't get. if you want to give it a whirl i'll post it. i hope it's not some fucking stupid easy ass answer.

Given a certain number of balls, of which some are blue, pick 5 at random. The probability that all 5 are blue is 1/2. Determine the original number of balls and decide how many were blue.

Did you get an answer for this?

I tried it and got an answer but want to compare.

what the hell! i was supposed to win this, who beat me, i know it was one of you fuckers. greens my favorite color too. hate you guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120254265546&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

I PMd her the answer, but she's offline now! I can post it here.

Here is what I sent to Sam:

The answer is 9 out of the 10 balls are blue.

Here's how I figured it out:

I knew that in such a situation, the majority of the balls must be blue so that 5 consecutive picks end up being 50%. (After all, the odds of 23 people not having the same birthday are about 50%, but that's another problem entirely.) Because of that, I chose to see what the odds of picking 5 blue balls consecutively were if there were 5 blue balls and 6 balls in all. The answer is 1/6.

Right away, I noticed that

(5*4*3*2*1) / (6*5*4*3*2) = 1/6

and that an easy way of figuring this out is seeing that the left 4 numbers in the numerator cancel out the right 4 numbers in the denominator. Given that, you simply have to find two numbers such that

y - x = 5 and

x / y = 1/2.

In this case, x = 5 and y = 10, which means that there are a total of 10 balls and that 5 is the number of blue balls left in the jar when the last blue ball is picked. You then add 4 to x, which gives you the number of blue balls initially in the jar, which is 9.

Here is what I sent to Sam:

The answer is 9 out of the 10 balls are blue.

Here's how I figured it out:

I knew that in such a situation, the majority of the balls must be blue so that 5 consecutive picks end up being 50%. (After all, the odds of 23 people not having the same birthday are about 50%, but that's another problem entirely.) Because of that, I chose to see what the odds of picking 5 blue balls consecutively were if there were 5 blue balls and 6 balls in all. The answer is 1/6.

Right away, I noticed that

(5*4*3*2*1) / (6*5*4*3*2) = 1/6

and that an easy way of figuring this out is seeing that the left 4 numbers in the numerator cancel out the right 4 numbers in the denominator. Given that, you simply have to find two numbers such that

y - x = 5 and

x / y = 1/2.

In this case, x = 5 and y = 10, which means that there are a total of 10 balls and that 5 is the number of blue balls left in the jar when the last blue ball is picked. You then add 4 to x, which gives you the number of blue balls initially in the jar, which is 9.

Apologies in advance if my answer doesn't sound neat. I was done with highschool years ago.

To measure probability in sequence you have to multiply, the ratio of number of blue balls to the total number of balls, both of which we don't know.

x = blue balls

y = total number of balls

x/y = probability of selecting a blue ball.

Choosing a blue ball 5 successful times, I calculated the probability as

x/y * x/y * x/y * x/y * x/y = 0.5

x/y ^ 5 = 0.5

x/y = 0.5 ^ 1/5

x/y = 0.870550563

mulitply the ratio by 1000000000

The answer I got was 870550563 blue balls out of 1000000000 balls.

Or reducing to lowest factors, I got

272047051 blue balls out of 312500000 balls

For my answer to work, I assumed the blue ball taken out was put back in and not removed.

Guest jmatsu
when the fuck will sufu be alright? im really tired of "server too busy" "server sending out emails" "move to 66.240.xx.xx" sorta shits.

and worst of all, the goddamn puma cancer never ever goes away.

word.

shit is fucked up. most recent posts aren't showing up and aren't in order at times.

shit is busted like disillusioned's face.