shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who plan to vote for Boris because 'London needs a change'

the girl on my shakespeare course who said 'pacifically' instead of specifically.

drunk middle aged men in pubs. drunk middle aged men in pubs who excuse their behaviour with the phrase 'oh don't worry, i'm married'. i don't fucking care if you've got twelve wives, you're still not welcome.

i hate ghetto girls who take up all the outlets in class to plug in their cell phones at 8 am. the fact that my school is 50% black and the other 50% think that they are black.

today i went to the bathroom and when i got back i noticed someone went through my back pack and stole my pork rines. wtf.

and every time i walk into class the girls are crowded around one of the many pregnant girls and feeling her baby kick.

i hate that out of the 3 pregnant girls only 1 of them knows who the father is, and he wont return her calls.

This sounds like the highschool I went to. I just wanted to flush them all down the fucking drain by my senior year.

Look for the black with the greasiest hands and worst breath and then you'll know who stole your pork rinds. Be careful though, their 5 inch fake nails can be sharp and they're easily offended/angered.

This sounds like the highschool I went to. I just wanted to flush them all down the fucking drain by my senior year.

Look for the black with the greasiest hands and worst breath and then you'll know who stole your pork rinds. Be careful though, their 5 inch fake nails can be sharp and they're easily offended/angered.

probably wasnt the school, yall just sound like a bitches "omg my pork rinds ,that black kid took em"

-Girls who actually just want to watch tv and shit when they invite you over late at night.

-me for being a sucker

^ are you sure she wasn't just waiting for you to pounce?

you should've gone for it, worst that can happen is she knees you in the balls.

We've already pounced other times with great success. I figured this would be more of the same but i was wrong. Oh well, there's always next time and at least i got some lunch out of it since her roomate cooked up some good food when we woke up.

drunk middle aged men in pubs. drunk middle aged men in pubs who excuse their behaviour with the phrase 'oh don't worry, i'm married'. i don't fucking care if you've got twelve wives, you're still not welcome.

A few friends and I were in the pub a few Sundays ago, and one of my female friends kept getting pestered by a guy fitting that description. It seemed like relatively normal middle aged drunk guy behaviour until he told her that his first son had been born that day. So, he'd left his new born son and his wife at home (or in hospital, or wherever) to go out, get drunk, and hit on girls half his age.

Oh well, there's always next time and at least i got some lunch out of it since her roomate cooked up some good food when we woke up.

Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. ;)

Guest youkinorn
I hate the mavs. those pussy motherfuckers. JHo is playing like a bitch. I thought we were supposed to be the veteran team. CP3 is royally fucking us up.

Also, I came from Plano. I think we had like 98% graduation.

I hate this bitch.

He is VERY obviously from Plano.

Get the dick, fairweather fan.

old people who are thinking that they can drive 50km/h in a 100km/h zone

woman with childrens especially in a store

ugly tees from d&g/armani (its so fucking obvious that they are fakes)

ugly girls, who are thinking that they are pretty

more than 10 people in a room

im pretty sure, it wil be updated soon....

Fuck people who wear only Italian designers. Fagbags with too much product in their hair and too many bells and whistles on their jeans.

I know I went off on Italians yesterday, but I've got more to say.

To much crap from Italy is hyped just because it is italian.

"I ate some delicious Italian Haggis."

- "Isn't haggis scottish?"

"Yeah, but this is the real deal. Italian haggis."

Fuck that greazy shit!

i think i posed this before -- flakers. okay, i totally understand if "things don't go as planned" but HONESTLY, the only time i hear from you is when you're calling to reschedule something that was planned weeks before. and it's cool that you do other things all of the other days but it JUST SO HAPPENS that SOMETHING COMES UP on the day we're to hang out. if you've got time for your friends all weekend and today say that you can't go watch the film you were supposed to take me to watch on my birthday a week ago fuck it, because if you don't want to hang out with me don't hang out with me. don't keep saying shit and not doing it because i find it getting harder and harder to take you seriously.

that people can't understand the concept of "busy" and DEMAND you text/call them back within 10 mins. of getting their text - no joke, even if you are shitting, fucking, eating, showering, whatever. "but all my REAL friends do it..."

no coincidence that number is low.

Sales associates that don't know shit about cluthinz.

I was in my local hypebeast store downtown and i hear this S.A. talking about A.P.C.s and how you need to size up one, and how you should size up one on all raw denimz. you KNOW i told that bitch to shut the fuck up, being like, size down three motherfucker vanity sizing + stretch!!!!! fuck you trynna say size up one. SMH