shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ i did too,

the thing that bugs is when you get the server is busy message when you are trying to rep someone, how much bandwith do i really waste when trying 'good job' some one.

Bitches who flirt with you and act like they wanna do shit with you and tell all their friends they want to, but then when you actually make a move they say they aren't ready or they "just can't". And then if you go get with a different girl they freak out as if they own you.

i just got a puma ad over a "server too busy" page.

it felt like a kick in the nuts.

haha i got the same thing. and i also hated it.

another thing i hate: the sheer volume of seemingly ridiculous threads on that other SF forum that i have been forced to wade through as of late...

just too many threads over there that could easily fit into more appropriately titled threads designed to be larger in scope. i don't think it is as bad over here because of the fear of being dogpiled with neg reps for starting meaningless threads...well...kinda'

Right now the following definitely belong in here:

Final exams

Revising for said exams

Spending all day in the library doing revision

The library being uber busy because everyone is doing revision

The horrible musky smell in the library as a result of a so many sweaty and dirty students being in such close proximity

I should like to list pretty much everything connected with exams/revision/the library, but I have to get back to exams/revision/the library.

I was waiting for that to happen to me so I could screenshot it, but I kept esc-ing the puma ad too quickly.

But whitney just won anyway with the double hit...

I won the battle but you won the war. :P

I hate when people can but refuse to wash themselves for days even go so far as a week or two. Clothes mebbe okay, jeans I can understand but yourself?

i hate ghetto girls who take up all the outlets in class to plug in their cell phones at 8 am. the fact that my school is 50% black and the other 50% think that they are black.

today i went to the bathroom and when i got back i noticed someone went through my back pack and stole my pork rines. wtf.

and every time i walk into class the girls are crowded around one of the many pregnant girls and feeling her baby kick.

i hate that out of the 3 pregnant girls only 1 of them knows who the father is, and he wont return her calls.

i hate ghetto girls who take up all the outlets in class to plug in their cell phones at 8 am. the fact that my school is 50% black and the other 50% think that they are black.

today i went to the bathroom and when i got back i noticed someone went through my back pack and stole my pork rines. wtf.

and every time i walk into class the girls are crowded around one of the many pregnant girls and feeling her baby kick.

i hate that out of the 3 pregnant girls only 1 of them knows who the father is, and he wont return her calls.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MD5HuTXZoc

an article in this morning's Times op-ed section says that in the US, a high schooler drops out every 26 seconds. Roughly 1/3 of HS students will eventually drop out.

are you fucking kidding me? who the fuck drops out of high school in this day and age?

I think the graduation rate in my high school was 47%.

This one girl who is a media studies major in my film class is dumb as shit, today I had to listen to her bitch and moan about watching Godard's Breathless. No bitch, we can't watch Superbad in class.

A couple weeks ago I had to listen to her rant about why Chungking Express sucked because it was too confusing.

She is a kiss ass so my teacher likes her. I hate this girl. She is a media studies major and not open minded about any films.

This one girl who is a media studies major in my film class is dumb as shit, today I had to listen to her bitch and moan about watching Godard's Breathless. No bitch, we can't watch Superbad in class.

A couple weeks ago I had to listen to her rant about why Chungking Express sucked because it was too confusing.

She is a kiss ass so my teacher likes her. I hate this girl. She is a media studies major and not open minded about any films.

Where do you go to school?

I hate the gross co-op skank with the big jugs who comes to lecture, takes off her sandals, and puts her feet up on the seats. And the folks who walk around without shoes and then put their feet up? Even worse. I don't care if you're protesting, I don't care if you have environmental/ethical concerns, I don't care if you genuinely don't believe in footwear.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

"I was trying desperately to pay attention/stay awake during the lecture on Saturday, when, much to my surprise, I was visited by an erection. Not just any erection, but my very own. How could this possibly be happening in such a benign and sterile environment? The break rolled around. Time to get up, very cautiously, at that, collect my seemingly uncontrollable libido and refocus my attentions on...basically anything besides my package. Lo and behold, as we reconvened, again I was struck with the terror I haven't felt since I was sixteen years old. My only conclusion is that ovulation had someone spitting olfactory arousal like a garden sprinkler. Please, do me, and my member, a favor the next time your uterus is screaming for seed; wear a sweater, or latex panties, or a cellophane body suit. Anything to keep your hormonal telekinesis under wraps."

flip your boner up to the waistband on your jeans (0)

sometimes when im extremly bored in class i try get a boner and see how it long it lasts with no stimulation

Guest youkinorn

are you fucking kidding me? who the fuck drops out of high school in this day and age?

A lot of kids at my school did. Not 1/3, but a significant amount (like...my class was around 500 when it probably should have been 600 or something).