shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest jmatsu
j who said anything about lube, she royally fucked his plans...

kinda getting off subject, but ain't this very difficult to do this w/o lube?

anyway i suppose she could spitshine the dick b4 the anal invasion.

Guest jmatsu
I hate that my best posts are always deleted.

really? the ones of the girl getting eaten out by a big spider and the guy boning that scorpion are still there. specifically, what got deleted?

really? the ones of the girl getting eaten out by a big spider and the guy boning that scorpion are still there. specifically, what got deleted?

oh, that was ok but timber's nip-smiley was deleted. It was distasteful but we're beyond that point.

I hate when I put my pistachios in a lil snack bag to take em to skool n case I git hungry and then mad of em don't have that opening at the top where they are spread apart waiting to be kracked and gobbled all nice but instead there's just like a liiiiiilllllllll tiny slit on the side, and you have to pry and pry and then sometimes you think youll break a nail and shit.

I hate that

I hate friends who try to set me up with girls and force me into a relationship. What the hell is wrong with hanging out with people as friends, enjoying their company and if we choose to do so, date exclusively? Now that this girl made her intentions known that she likes me or whatnot, it'll be difficult for us and mutual friends to all hang out without being pressured to date.

I hate friends who try to set me up with girls and force me into a relationship. What the hell is wrong with hanging out with people as friends, enjoying their company and if we choose to do so, date exclusively? Now that this girl made her intentions known that she likes me or whatnot, it'll be difficult for us and mutual friends to all hang out without being pressured to date.

are you gay?

are you gay?

I'd prefer if she wasn't best friends and roomates with my roomate's girlfriend. I dun want a serious relationship and i don't want to deal with friend/roomate drama if i just fucked her or something. The last thing i want to do after getting out of a 3 year relationship is jumping back into something serious.

I really dislike people who are negative and don't bring any good to their surroundings. Lighten up pleaaase, there's no need to take things so seriously.

Yesss, girl I know is mad negative, always puts me in a bad mood when I have to hang around her for too long.

i almost never get headaches, but for the last few days ive been getting these sinus headaches, i feel like fuckin killing someone. i hate this so much (weeps gently, as god laughs)