shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Creased jeans. Fuck that. Honestly, it's the dumbest looking thing I've seen in a while. And Acne's getting on board with that shit? Ridiculous.

Jeans are jeans. If you want pants, then buy a pair of fucking pants.

My major is Anthropology, and this semester (second semester freshmen year) I'm taking an Intro to Cultural Anthropology course. I was extremely excited for this course, culture is the aspect of Anthropology that interests me the most. The shit I hate is being so excited for a class, only for it to be the worst class ever.

The teacher is teaching the same shit that I learned in regular old intro to anthro, she never makes eye contact with students, and is assigned readings that are way beyond 100 level. She reads off a powerpoint every day, and is fucking atrocious. I forgot to do a paper for her class and can't hand it in, which I absolutely blame myself for, but this is the only time I've forgotten a paper. Usually they are done well and with a lot of thought before hand, but me completely forgetting this one should be a testament to how terrible the class is.

I have an appointment to talk to my adviser to see if I can withdraw, it's not that I'm not capable of passing this class, it's more that I want to withdraw so that I stop wasting my time, and retake the class next semester with a more competent teacher.

Sorry for the mini rant, but I'm sure some if not all of you know where I'm coming from.

Who you chatting with?

I don't know. Sometimes strangers would IM me..

... and what did he want you to see on men.style.com ??

You have a very good eye..wait..:eek: you know don't you? cos you're..

I hate that this headache mysteriously appears at night so I can't sleep and disappears during the day making me yawn and I want to sleep but I can't cos I'm working :mad:

I HATE DATASUPA

EDNOBFUCKER02834

CONSTANT STRUGGLE

NIGGA YOUR FITS ARE A CONSTANT STRUGGLE TO LOOK AT

JACK PHOTOGRAPHY I THINK I HAVE STREET CRED BUT I HAVE BORING POSTS

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE STREET CRED ARE 78 AND MlLSPEX CUZ THEY ARE SO OG IT HURTS

I HATE DATASUPA

EDNOBFUCKER02834

CONSTANT STRUGGLE

NIGGA YOUR FITS ARE A CONSTANT STRUGGLE TO LOOK AT

JACK PHOTOGRAPHY I THINK I HAVE STREET CRED BUT I HAVE BORING POSTS

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE STREET CRED ARE 78 AND MlLSPEX CUZ THEY ARE SO OG IT HURTS

street cred is so last year, it's all about that waif cred.

hypexhypexhype

how much u weigh sucka?

-people that buy simply because of the label or worst, to show off the label

-cold showers

-wearing glasses and being caught in the rain

-wearing glasses and eating something super hot (steamy not spicy)

-falling asleep with contacts on

-strangers that get too close to you e.g. they're fucking touching you

yes, i agree. i don't wear contacts, but do they roll back inside your head sometimes? that freaks me out. plus i think glasses are cute.

and i hate people that think it's okay to touch someone. i almost punched an old co-worker because she got all buddy-hug with me.