shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate my roommate's fucking bath routine.

First of all, I wasn't even aware that people still take baths. I thought that was a forgotten practice. Baths to me are being 7 years old playing with toy boats and GI Joes in the tub.

But for some reason my roommate still takes them, and routine annoys the hell out of me for no particular reason. First he starts filling the tub, then he usually forgets about it, and ends up rushing into the bathroom in the nick of time before it overflows. Once its full, he ALWAYS leaves the water sitting for at least like 45 minutes. I have no idea why. Maybe he forgets about it again, but he'll just leave the tub full and walk away. THEN sometimes he adds another step to the process which is if the water is too cold by the time he finally decides to get in (which it usually is), he will drain some of it out and put more hot water back in.

NYC close quarters living fucking sucks.

maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing, but couldn't you hit shift, the apple key, and 4, and take a picture?

it gave me a cross and i used that to select but as soon as i let go its back to square one :mad:

cmd+shift+4......lets you drag out what you wanna take a picture of

cmd+shift+3..... takes entire screenshot.

same thing. but screenshot didn't work with the messenger.

use a camera, get the film developed, scan the photo, crop the photo with photoshop (if you don't have photoshop get off a mac you fucking poseur), then save image lol.bmp

i considered this actually. but i don't have a 35mm on me, only p&s and every time i get the digi near the screen fucked up things happen.

Guest youkinorn
OMGGGGGGGGGG.. THEY MADE IT ?!?!?!

Mark Cuban, your a fucking dumbass

I'm not a fan of this decision, I'm trying to keep faith that Cuban has a secret plan (I can't imagine what it is).

I was having a bad day already, this shit just made it reeeeeal bad.

I'll miss you Devin Harris. And Diop. And D. George. And Mo. And Stack (although we should be getting him back). And 2 first round picks.

You will all be missed.

:(:(

^ I do too. eric, ever heard of mods?

I am sure this has been posted before, but I FUCKING HATE dreads. They look like cat vomit/hairballs and make me wanna yak.

Fuck a girl with dreads. I harrentue after doing so, you will soon change your entire outlook on sex, hair, and life it's self.

Fuck a girl with dreads. I harrentue after doing so, you will soon change your entire outlook on sex, hair, and life it's self.

I fucked a girl with dreads, I found out dreads are even grosser than I thought and girls with dreads act exactly the same as other girls.