shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

freezing cold toliet seat when you have to crap.

where i work, in temporary office on a construction site, i welcome this. much better than the alternative of knowing some sick fuck who half the time throws his toilet paper in the trash can next to the toilet instead of down it was sitting here just seconds before. i don't know why it makes it better if i know it's at least been a few minutes since they've been there but it does.

hahaha! that sux. in japland most establishments have heated seats, but some of the hole in the wall places and some homes haven't upgraded. this one time i just assumed that this one bowl was heated, and i almost had a heartattack cause it wasn't. it was like a pearl harbor sneak attack to the butt.

hahaha i would kill for a heated seat, that is luxury.

That shit is like a test of fortitude.

What I hate is when there's some mystery liquids or the skidmark from a fat person's poorly wiped buttcrack left on the seat. No matter how much I wipe that shit off or MacGyver a toiletpaper ass gasket, I still feel dirty.

^^ i know the feelin,

snitches get stitches.. i keep shit to myself and deal with it directly.. people are a bunch of pussies nowadays and try to avoid any sort of confrontation.

i hate flakey people / flop artists..

like some ppl are chill and u expect it from them, but some ppl are fronters and will always bail on shit and reply to your calls/emails/txts way late

its like thanks... asshole

several years ago i was the receiving/shipping/assembly supervisor of a small plastic fabrication shop. There was a woman who didn't necessarily work under me but still answered to me (smaller shops are odd in this respect)

anyway, we were running a job we thought we didnt have enough parts for. infact we had 1 less than we needed (i believe it was 99/100) one of my employees finds the part in a desk that we hardly use. It didn't really matter if i were to tell the production team that we had it or not because they were already 50 parts deep into a forecast run of the same part, the only reason to bring it up would be to laugh for a bit about how they did extra work when they didn't have to because of my employees inability to stay organized. I broke the part and threw it away under this womans suggestion

A day later the president of the company asks me into her office for a small chat. Due to my position in the company we talk often and we both have already established how much of a snake this woman was due to how she treated other people who had my position in the past. any way she tells me that (we'll call the woman Myra... because that's her name) Myra had come to her to complain about me breaking and throwing away the part in order to not get into trouble. I told her I absolutely broke the part and threw it away, but it wasn't in order to stay out of trouble, it was because that part was no longer necessary and would clog the finished goods inventory for no reason, seeing as it was a fairly easily made part and we had a very limited amount of stock storage area. the president laughed off the matter with me when i explained to her i had done it due to Myra's suggestion. we then when and got lunch to laugh more at snake in the grass people we have encountered similar to myra.

anyway - i hate people that try to fuck you just because they arent good enough to do the job you are doing.

i also hate capitolizing when typing on messageboards.

^ esp when they're looking at your boobs.

Speaking of, I hate bra hunting which is what I'm reduced to cos my supply is rapidly depleting and they discontinued my favorite everyday wear one. >=(

This much be how a sneakerhead feels.

Do bras get reproed?

doing things you might regret while drunk

math

teachers who assume they know everything

parents who drug test you ever week

banishment from the ganja

dead cell phone batteries

the supersweet coffee on the bottom of the pot

whipped friends

reading horrible handwriting

having horrible handwriting

forgetting somethingSUPER important while high

sharts

the stinky farts some lay in class but hate to admit

jesus freaks

low quality music/movies

shitty ass waiters

nerds who hate you just because youre not one

foreign language teachers with poor english

people with stinky breath

having a conversation face to face with people with stinky breath

flakers

being without electricity for more than 2 minutes

rain

stupid visa commercials

the end

placing an order on denimbar, having my credit card declined each time for no reason, then checking my bank account and finding out that the amount has been debited 3 times, leaving me with no money at 6.16pm on saturday night, 25 mins before i'm supposed to head out.