shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

us customs

the billions of corny girls claiming theyre models, have modelled, think they look like models, etc.

when you put a music player on shuffle, and out of the thousands of songs, it somehow always plays the album/song/artist you hate the most.

this girl I know that thinks she's all rich and 'fashionable' because she says she only buys stuff from versace, roberto cavalli, and dolce&gabbana... when all her labels say D&G, &, just cavalli and versus. I want to grab her by her cheap extensions and tell her BITCH, YOU ARE WEARING DIFFUSION

this girl I know that thinks she's all rich and 'fashionable' because she says she only buys stuff from versace, roberto cavalli, and dolce&gabbana... when all her labels say D&G, &, just cavalli and versus. I want to grab her by her cheap extensions and tell her BITCH, YOU ARE WEARING DIFFUSION

ahahah, you just described 50% of the "fashionable" people over here

when you list something $85 buy it now, with free shipping, on ebay and some douche lord emails you saying "My offer is $70 shipped. Is that ok with you? I am paying you now."

Fuck you.

haha. so true. in more than one case has someone tried to lower a more than $50 item by $5.

when you list something $85 buy it now, with free shipping, on ebay and some douche lord emails you saying "My offer is $70 shipped. Is that ok with you? I am paying you now."

Fuck you.

x2020202...

i hate it when you list a price of something and then other people tell you how much THEY THINK it is worth to THEM

i hate terrible drivers who get pissed at you cuz they wanted to be in your lane when you were in the way

i hate women who get pissed cuz a restaurant is super busy and they didnt get the attention of the server after 1 minute of sitting down

i hate people at cell phone stores who think they know more than you do about a product because they work their and you dont.

i hate that i dont have a money tree

3) When people complain about such petty things that annoy them like "i can't stand it when people drive really slowly or when I have to wait behind really long queues" when there are other things to be more worried and angry about such as paedophiles lurking this world, those who physically abuse animals/humans, those children who're starving in many countries throughout the world, those who are being neglected, those who are depressed and there's no one there for them to help so they resolve it by committing suicide, those who can't celebrate Christmas simply because they can't afford it and those who die on the streets during winter since they have nowhere else to go...

they don't say that because it's so obvious.

I hate low battery. I hate overacting people.

2) When you're about to cross a road, a car stops, then as you take the first step it starts going, you back up it stops, then you start to cross it again and then it speeds up until you're given no choice but to jump to the other side to avoid being hit by that c-bag behind the wheel.

when i'm riding my bike down the street and some retard, who is usually not crossing in a crosswalk or crossing during a green light, stops at the side of the road like they should, looks me in the eye, then when i am about to ride past them they dart out in front of me. i have hit two of you dumbasses and it was always your fault.

south williamsburg hacidics are professionals at this, btw, but they are fast and don't get in your way like midtown tourists.

When you're forced to open presents in front of a bunch of relatives and shit because you're celebrating Christmas at their house. But, said relatives give you the lousiest, most horribly fucking useless shit every single goddamn motherfucking Christmas. No, I'm not greedy, I love Christmas and love giving friends/family totally fucking awesome gifts and watching them just light up with unfeigned joy/excitement, and really could care less about what I receive.

But, what the FUCK? I'm a size small, I've been that size forever, why do you give me size large Hot Topic/Street Vendor shirts saying "Blah Blah Insane Asylum", or featuring some random pseudo-ironic, unfunny acronym? Then as they're all staring at you while you open up the present you have to feign surprise and appreciation for these steaming, hot, horrible pieces of shit they've just dropped into your lap.

Old ladies that push me aside just so they can get through the bus/train door first

People who fish for compliments...consistantly

Working the whole day then right after work going out with friends in work clothes

People who pick on those who are defenseless

salesmen who fuckin lie to make the sale. i got my dad a circular saw for christmas cause he needed one. i asked teh guy if it was right or left handed, he said its right. my dad was opening it looking all excited and its a FUCKING LEFT HANDED DESIGN, i am so pissed cause he cant use it, and we gotta return it. could smack someone right now.