shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

that little dimple some chicks have above their asscrack. shit's weird man.

I love this.

I hate anal cunt. The only people that really, seriously, listen to them are the nihilistic fat kids, that are looking for an excuse to feel good about themselfs.

the writer's guild strike...no more office until that fucking dispute gets settled...

these MFers struck at the most perfect time. America is addicted to their TV, all fuccers did at work was talk about TV, right now they got nothing to talk about, filling a void with donuts or some shit. Smart fuccin writers

only shows on that list i cared for was scrubs and heroes. really hope they air all episodes. bad timing for those shows.

the part of growing up where coordinating huge get together(s) require more then just a few days notice because people are busy with work.

when you're wearing a wool or cashmere scarf and you forgot to put your bag's flap pocket back down...the closure being velcro. same goes for if you're wearing a knitted/wool/cashmere glove.

People who wear sandals as their only shoes and then put their feet up. Worst fucking stink.

It's yeast extract and different from vegimite. Tastes good on toast. It is high in Vitamin B, which repels the mosquitos when it is released through pores. I can send you some if you want :D

vegemite works for this too... and it tastes better

i hate my heart for making me feel stuff, im ment to be a cold selfish bitch damnitall

When people do a number 2 in office restrooms.

I understand when you have to go you have to go, but if you know you're a stinker, do a drive by first.. if you see feet, then tug the damn magazine back under your arm and come back later. The worst thing at work is coming into your office restroom and just be choking on the fumes, not to mention more or less you'll hear the "trumpets".

I can never look at my female co-workers the same.

how long have you been working in an office?

come 1-2 oclock the mens restrooms on every floor of my building become tiled warzones.

I only just recently found an obscure usually unused one that I go to when I want to float a couple bricks. Office people are some of the nastiest people i've ever met to be quite honest