shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

being 1 nickel too short to use a drink machine, while having about a thousand pennies. BUTI TI WONT TAKE PENNIES GOGDADMIMT

FUCK I HATE THAT

at my old school every single machine would take nothing but 1 euro coins, so you had 600 people for whom every other coin was worthless.

also i hate currencies that have coins for $1/1 Euro/1 GBP or more. I fucking hate buying something and then having 23Kg of change

I also hate 'valley girl' talk e.g "oh mi gosh!" "whatever" "that is so, like, last year" etc.

so when i was flying back from tokyo, to l.a, i was seated next to this guy and girl who were discussing their masters degree project for mathematics i think. but the girl would not stop using the word 'like.' at one point she was 'like why dont we get more funding at our school, and stuff. like, there are alot of, like, smart people here, like whatever.' i didnt say shit cause its too long a flight but if she presented everything that way its easy to see why you dont get more funding.

Guest supernoob
Well if you ever want a laugh come out to california ;)

I hope pennies will be discontinued soon but until then all my pennies go to the homeless...another reason I avoid riding the muni.

y wud the homelss need them then???

dayum, catania's mad ghetto. I gotta roughen up my accent before I go. I bet I'll get some street cred if I present myself with that bat though.

HEY YOU BETTA WATCH OUT OR I'LL OPEN UP A CAN OF CRYSTAL-ENCRUSTED WHOOPASS ON YOU NIGGAS

dayum, catania's mad ghetto. I gotta roughen up my accent before I go. I bet I'll get some street cred if I present myself with that bat though.

HEY YOU BETTA WATCH OUT OR I'LL OPEN UP A CAN OF CRYSTAL-ENCRUSTED WHOOPASS ON YOU NIGGAS

OMG, your like, so butch, I love it! That would totally scare me if you like did that to me, and I like, didn't know you?

(i think) i hate it when people die while trying to rescue birds stuck in trees.

i dont know whether to cry or piss myself laughing at this...

Neighbour's cockatoo rescue bid ends in death

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22750318-2,00.html

• Neighbour's pet perched in tree for several hours
  • Police said rescuer died instantly in the fall
  • Bird's owner, 72, had earlier attempted rescue but fell

A MAN has died in a fall from a tree while trying to rescue his neighbour's pet cockatoo near Bendigo, in central Victoria. The tragic mishap occurred about 10.30pm (AEDT) yesterday in a vacant block at a new housing estate in Greenfield Drive, at Epsom, on the northern outskirts of Bendigo, 160km north of Melbourne.

Victoria Police said the 58-year-old man climbed a gum tree to rescue a neighbour's cockatoo, which had been perched in the tree for several hours.

"The man has slipped and fallen, dying instantly," a police spokeswoman said.

Earlier the cockatoo's owner, a 72-year-old man from Epsom, climbed the same tree in an attempt to rescue the bird, but slipped and fell. He was taken to Bendigo hospital in a satisfactory condition with suspected spinal injuries. Bendigo Police Sergeant Peter Gilmore said a report into the death was being prepared for the coroner.

Sgt Gilmore said the dead man was trying to do a good deed when it went tragically wrong. His wife was standing at the base of the tree when the accident happened, he said.

"His wife was watching," Sgt Gilmore told ABC radio.

"This was just an unfortunate accident that wasn't foreseen, especially climbing up late at night, they need to be very careful," he said.

:icon_lol: ????