shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

if you combine the pictures i posted, you can pretty much get the whole picture.
i dont know. judging by the denim, thats probably HIS photobucket, meaning those are pictures of HIS girlfriend. unless his friend likes denim as well. or he just likes keeping pics of his friends girlfriend on his photobucket.

i hate that i am on sufu and not finishing my last project of the semester

i hate all these new people who just post stupid shit and don't contribute anything worthwhile by sufu standards. like that guy who is posted "nice butt" in waywt and is now trying to defend himself. is he even real? or did some just make up a new profile to be a douchebag.

yo lamb. shut the fuck up. you dont know shit about denim, dont be acting like you do. again. lamb. shut the fuck up. you only confuse people even more like what you did in the description thread and small questions. yo lamb shut the fuck up. tyson31 called you out in the small questions thread. but i feel the need to say this. yo lamb. shut the fuck up. thank you.

Creepy stalkers

My credit card because the magentic strip only works half the time >=( the other half you gotta punch in manually.

Have the cashier put a piece of wax paper like a receipt over it while they run it through. Works for me sometimes.

I hate when blondes play up the "I'm a Blonde and so I'm dumb!" thing. In fact I hate when anyone plays up some sort of stereotype that could apply to them. Irish people drinking all the time and being hot headed, italian people playing up their huge family values and touchy feely loud personalities.

Just stupid shit like this when people box themselves into stereotypes, I can't stand when people limit themselves like that.