shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate those people with umbrellas who dont move it wen walking past people.

Im tall, and them short folk need to raise their umbrellas a bit wen they walk past me.

I dont feel like having my eyes poked out by a damn umbrella.

on a somewhat related note-

i hate dumbass skiers who feel it necessary to walk up the stairs like a fucking cartoon character -- swinging their arms to and fro, despite the fact they're carrying skis and poles in each hand. gonna knock somebody's eye out

dude you prolly just need to brush your teeth, or at least your tongue.

Ive been blowing my nose every few mins. And its all thick and shit.

So Im smelling that shit.

I hate people who cant seem to walk in a straight line.

Im B lining really slow on my bike, and some dude Im starting to pass up somehow idles (while walking) towards the left, into me.

I shouldve donkey kicked him.

For working in retail.

I hate how people ask you the price of something, after discount, with tax...

I mean, I could check. But people expect you to know that shit off the top of your head.

I commute to a state school, so every time this comes up in conversation, whether it's with friends of the family, older friends of mine, or even random strangers, the person always feels the need to tell me about how I will miss out on "the college experience" if I don't live on campus.

I'm so fucking bored with this conversation, do people think that those who are commuting aren't fully aware of this? After I tell them that I do plan to live on campus at some point, why do they still feel the need to tell me about the importance of dorm life.

This is what I hate, living on campus is so far down the list of my worries that I just want to walk away from whoever is talking to me as soon as they start in on it. How fucking oblivious do you have to be to think that I haven't already been told this, or have thought of it myself.

People who can't master simple things like possessives.

oh hell no. do you want to have a grammar battle? "you're" is a contraction my friend. you know, where you make two words into one, like "we are-we're, they are-they're"? possessives show possession, obviously. like "its doorknob, Dismalfuture's grammar lesson" and so on

What are you on about? Thanks for that bit. In any case, if you're in the mood to give English lessons, you might help out some out of the ESL faction on sufu, realmyth and Hedior are not getting many posts in these days.

also, when you're walking on a sidewalk and people look you in the eye and step into your path and walk at you, forcing you to move. the worst form of this is when theye do the "i'm going this way" move, but really go the other way, then you have to do that dance with them to finally get around them.
haha, my friend was telling me a while ago that when something like this happens he continues going one way no matter what and stares the hell out of them with a "you fucking dumbass" look on his face.

What are you on about? Thanks for that bit. In any case, if you're in the mood to give English lessons, you might help out some out of the ESL faction on sufu, realmyth and Hedior are not getting many posts in these days.

errr..maybe you can teach me korean when you (read I) have time, thanks...hmm..:P..im really interested in learning another asian language, and i know i shouldnt change my attitude to anything just b/c i've seen some related disgusting things/ppl. Dont take it personal. just saying.

:D hmmmmm, im not a native speaker. but seeing that ive been here for many years and eveyrthing works well so far, i am not worrying at all, at least not at this moment~ so lemme keep thinking abt other languages. thanks for your concern tho.

srsly, i like korean ppl and their culture. I have some good frds from korea, so I (gladly) know you are not a representative. ai, seems your not gonna teach me anyways.

errr..maybe you can teach me korean when you (read I) have time, thanks...hmm..:P..im really interested in learning another asian language, and i know i shouldnt change my attitude to anything just b/c i've seen some related disgusting things/ppl. Dont take it personal. just saying.

excuse me?

if you can't speak english or korean...

do you like, garble your words out and expect people to understand?

Realmyth, why are you always resorting to the ethnicity card? Honestly curious, that's it? I'd cut ya some slack (like I do as always by trudging through your terribly written posts) if you played at an age-appropriate level but this is just stoops. Disappointing.

Realmyth, why are you always resorting to the ethnicity card? Honestly curious, that's it? I'd cut ya some slack (like I do as always by trudging through your terribly written posts) if you played at an age-appropriate level but this is just stoops. Disappointing.

ar, where does this come frm? im not a racist at all. it was you who firstly crossed the line. you picked up the language topic, and i was just following. anyting wrong?