shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Japanese motherfuckers that stare you out on the train.

One was doing it just before, I got up walked over to his face and said "NIHAO MAAAA". He all of a sudden avoided eye contact and looked scared as fuck.

Went and found another seat and started talking to myself so no one would sit next to me. It helps if you say something like "bio hazard" over and over again so ppl think ur gonna go on a spree or something like in the game.

"People" you kno who you cock sucking muthafuckahs are, who decide to listen to ery friggin' ring tone you got... Nigga, you aint even approved for monfly pran, and u gotta be fruntttin lyk use a ballin arse nigga cuz u got the latest weezy/dipset jawn on your krn made fucking toy u call a cell phone. Blackburrr till I dye nigga$

Japanese motherfuckers that stare you out on the train.

One was doing it just before, I got up walked over to his face and said "NIHAO MAAAA". He all of a sudden avoided eye contact and looked scared as fuck.

Went and found another seat and started talking to myself so no one would sit next to me. It helps if you say something like "bio hazard" over and over again so ppl think ur gonna go on a spree or something like in the game.

are they also checking out your wtaps gear

or just that you are white

Hate myself for always stepping on/breaking my own glasses so I gotta get new pairs. I need that ultrathin polarized lens shit too so shit be costing me $$$ that I could be spendin on clothes. I should just switch to ghetto-ass $25 online rx glasses instead of paying 300-400 each time.

Also hate myself for how unballa this confession is. I should just be like Kiya and get new glasses every couple of weeks for the hell of it.

i hate being sick. i've got an awful cough and i know i won't go away for a while. i was like 1/3 of the way to the mall and felt myself dying so i just turned around and went back home :(

i've got a couple of invites tonight to go to a party and to go to the beach for a bonfire. what to do?!

i have been sick from time to time the last two weeks. going out to parties didn't make it worse, if not better. depending on how bad it is, go having fun, sickness sometimes goes away with fun.