shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i cant believe she's 17, looks so much older.

also, her head is ridiculously small in comparison to her body, even though her body is really quite large. nice.

"Do I have fat days? Of course, but what woman doesn't!" - you have more than most love, put your clothes on.

Seriously. Shit is awful.

Same thing with this chick:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-552792/Size-16-Miss-England-hopeful-Chloe-unveils-curvy-look-official-bikini-shoot.html

Now I understand trying to curb anorexia, and weight pressures, etc somewhat, but this is taking it too far. I've seen some mildy attractive fat chicks, and neither of these women are even slightly attractive. In fact, they are extremely unhealthy. What kind of damn role model is a woman whose going to die of a heart attack when she's 50?

Garbage.

see, ppl here made fun of my arched eyebrows...but she has sperm eyebrows.

they are dots and then a line. sperm.

i hate seeing pretty girls with fucked up eyebrows. like a squiggle.

my sharpie ones are better than that shit.

When people lie and say their weed is good,

but in actuality its nasty shit.

yeah, if you tell them its bad theyre just like 'ohh it all gets you stoned', which is true, but its a different story if the weed youre smoking is in fact very very strong, and theirs is the opposite.

thing is though its not a massive insult, if youre weeds not the best, no need to big it up and say its some super badboy stuff, just smoke and live with it. so yeah, i agree with you on this one. grinds my gears.

The other day I was driving down Joppa road on my way to get a pit-beef sammy when I spotted a brand new, high-end beamer with a Fashion Institute of Technology sticker on the back window. You don't really see FIT stickers around here so when I pulled up next to her I took a look.

BITCH LOOKED NO OLDER THAN 17 AND DADDY SENT HER TO FIT IN A BRAND NEW, HIGH FLYIN' BEAMER. WHAT THE FUCK.

Bitch was wearing a HEADBAND.

yeah, if you tell them its bad theyre just like 'ohh it all gets you stoned', which is true, but its a different story if the weed youre smoking is in fact very very strong, and theirs is the opposite.

thing is though its not a massive insult, if youre weeds not the best, no need to big it up and say its some super badboy stuff, just smoke and live with it. so yeah, i agree with you on this one. grinds my gears.

there was this dealer who used to hang around school we called "premature mike" because no matter who had weed, no matter where they got it (shit could've won high times cup), this guy would always turn his nose up at it and say "nah man, this was picked premature. totally premature weed man. i can get you better stuff", and proceed to try and sell kids these horrid bags of shake.

he got laughed at a lot.

being 24 and hanging around a highschool on your bicycle doesn't help either.

The other day I was driving down Joppa road on my way to get a pit-beef sammy when I spotted a brand new, high-end beamer with a Fashion Institute of Technology sticker on the back window. You don't really see FIT stickers around here so when I pulled up next to her I took a look.

BITCH LOOKED NO OLDER THAN 17 AND DADDY SENT HER TO FIT IN A BRAND NEW, HIGH FLYIN' BEAMER. WHAT THE FUCK.

Bitch was wearing a HEADBAND.

AW, MUFFIN.

doesn't it suck that um, some people are better off than you? FUCK THEM THEY DON'T DESERVE SHIT.

Fuck the entire population of the jersey shore. Fuck them. Went to seaside for the first time in like 6 years and I guess it must have been prom season or some shit. I was so disgusted I did not even think about fucking underage high school sluts. Guido wannabes throwing gang signs at each other from their daddy's Lexus hybrids, tribal tattoos everywhere, cornrows on the whitest of the white.

Firebomb the entire shoreline. And nothing of value of was lost.

dramatic facebook defriendings of you and all your friends

what's even more annoying is people who add you as a friend, then somewhere down the line defriend you for no apparent reason when you haven't even interacted with them...maybe the fact i'm not writing on their wall every week or some shit has to do with it, but i think it's rude anyway

the worst/most hilarious example is i once had a girl add me after having lost contact for quite a while, i was puzzled since she deleted me from her myspace, so i asked what was up with that and then she defriended me on FB right away with no warning. Probably the shortest friendship ever haha

the most annoying development in facebook history is applications i think. My friends on FB who are overseas do not seem to have this problem...but HK people add every application known to man, and it gets annoying after getting 5 notifications a day saying someone sent me a funwall post , photo or comment when i do not even have those tools installed.

some profiles have been so big they have crashed my browser.

what's even more annoying is people who add you as a friend, then somewhere down the line defriend you for no apparent reason when you haven't even interacted with them...maybe the fact i'm not writing on their wall every week or some shit has to do with it, but i think it's rude anyway

the worst/most hilarious example is i once had a girl add me after having lost contact for quite a while, i was puzzled since she deleted me from her myspace, so i asked what was up with that and then she defriended me on FB right away with no warning. Probably the shortest friendship ever haha

exactly the same thing here...I was friends with a girl in late middle school/early high school, before she'd gotten shipped off to le rosey b/c of coke/anorexia and she'd been posting on a friends wall, and I friended her. she sent me a nice message asking if we'd been in the same advisee group (we had) and I replied, nothinc out of the ordinary happened. then like 2 weeks later, she defriended me for no reason whatsoever

facebook has evolved into some kind of interesting social experiment...if there's one window into all the insecurities, tensions and unpredictability of human relationships it is this. The best part is the subtle (and often not so subtle) gestures that can be quite revealing.

I hate PERFECT cropped blonde mink coats with 3/4 sleeves and immaculate silk lining selling for 10 dollars at a church bazaar that DO NOT FIT ME. AHHHHHHHHHH. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
^^buy it and sell!!!
sell to me!!

Did somebody throw chum into the piranha tank?

AW, MUFFIN.

doesn't it suck that um, some people are better off than you? FUCK THEM THEY DON'T DESERVE SHIT.

I'm glad you see my point.

PS- It was clearly a post made in jest. Cmon, have a sense of humor. FIT? New Beamer? She was wearing T-shades, too. And pulled into Joanne Fabrics. I couldn't help it. And she was wearing a headband, sean.

facebook has evolved into some kind of interesting social experiment...if there's one window into all the insecurities, tensions and unpredictability of human relationships it is this. The best part is the subtle (and often not so subtle) gestures that can be quite revealing.

I'm still on THE SPACE!

This is because somebody told me that apparently facebook has a feature that tells everybody when you've broken up with your girlfriend?

Jesus...