shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^^ Nuh uh man. Raybans have been around for decades, but in 6 months they will all of a sudden become unfashionable. He has a hunch.

Guest spazzz
i don't hate people who post stuff like this

but i would hate it if i were so obsessed with being over it that i couldn't enjoy the best non-hbo show of the decade

any show on every day will have it's weak moments, but when they're own they pwn cable and network combined

late night with conan is much better every single night than anything jon stewart has ever done.

^^^

clothing transaction? I find those to be the area where there's the highest chance of something shady going through.

My most civil dealings on eBay have been with golf clubs. Have yet to run into a bad apple.

Nah, only <$20 frames. Plus I already gave pos. feedback.

late night with conan is much better every single night than anything jon stewart has ever done.

Conan's improvisational skill when doing skits out in the field with little to no script is pretty genius. His shows without the writers were much more fun than when they came back. When conan is ad libbing out of the studio he is a comedy monster.

Guest jmatsu
little rich white girls that try sooo hard to be ghetto by wearing jordans and being loud.

kinda like this girl

l_fc3d6146ee10122451d8e5712947b6e0.jpg

more merit/benefit in hanging out w/ this bitch than with you or any of your knucklehead crew.

Guest AKING
little rich white girls that try sooo hard to be ghetto by wearing jordans and being loud.

kinda like this girl

you dont know anything about anything. about anything. about anything. you probably dont even know about yourself.

Guest AKING
^Please do not tell me you hate this Eagle's masterpiece.

that song is a piece of shit that corny bitchmade crackers like to sing at parties and play on their accoustic guitars. "rock" sucks.

As of today:

- "you better get a latex because you don't want that late text that 'i think i'm late' text."

- sex and the city.

-old couples on the road. a geriatric behind the wheel is aggravating enough but when theirs two of them that have probably been married for over 40 years it makes me just want to clip their back left tire just a smidge. enough to send them careening into the concrete wall between my neighborhood and the surface street. anyone less decrepit would most likely only receive minor injuries after being involved in an accident where their car was traveling at least 15 mph below the speed limit, but these two creaky pieces of shit would be so fucking broken in every fucking part of their dry wrinkled bodies.

then i wanna cut off both of her wrinkly sand bag tits and play sand bag games with them. you know, those ones you'd play in day care where you try to toss each bag through a hole the size of a softball located on a box with a slanted top. but id substitute that hole-on-a-box with her husband's gaping asshole. i gaped it with a pair of surgical tongs separated by tying each handle tightly to both sides of a doorway for 2 days. i didnt use string i used his sack cut into two pieces. his old sack. his old hairy stretchy sack. i extracted any fleshy material out of each sand bag tit and filled it with the family photos i found in gapey's wallet. then i came into them and added some water. and sand. for an authentic feel.

kinda like this girl

Sometimes I think about the humiliation that hangs above a person like a black acid rain cloud after they grow out of these stages and for the rest of their lives.

TALK ABOUT SONAR, 2005!!!

i hate going to stores, saying you need an xl and they say, well, we have a medium, but you should try it. it runs big.

how fucking big can it run?

this happened to me in Japan...wanted to try on an RO jacket, the largest size they got was XS but said "try it, very special fitting"

Weezys just new. You cant hang on the past forever. People that get so hung up about lil wayne are ridiculous. What am I supposed to do? Listen to rakim or nas or meth or slick rick all the damn time even though they dont put out anything with the same sort of fire and energy they put out when they werent rap legends? Nothing is forever guy

Wayne and those other MCs all time = no

Right now? I don't see how that's invalid...Weezy's got more relevant output than either of the three.

yeah true but when we're talking about best of all time weezy isn't suppose to be mentioned .. i forgot to add that

ofcourse today he's pretty relevant and lets see what he does .. is he going to be another rapper whos mixtapes are better than his albums ? idk we shall see

yeah true but when we're talking about best of all time weezy isn't suppose to be mentioned .. is he going to be another rapper whos mixtapes are better than his albums ? idk we shall see

who cares, like i dont get what the big deal is. people listen to him now, people like him right now, why does it matter how hes going to be interpreted in the history of rap? You know how many people come and go? DMX went diamond destroying all other emcees before him in regards to sales, but in the end he made good music for the time and that era is over, much like these "best of all time" rappers. get over it, like what you like, if other people identify with lil wayne then let them. the world can only change nothing stays the same