shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

did you have a penny?

that way you don't have to carry any fucking change cos registers can't be over/short.

as for the glare, you can't help but feel sorry for retail workers making minimum wage ;)

snitch here

My mother is the most fervent proponent of this idea.

most of the people critiquing waywts here...this sucks, this is boring, this is gay, this is that, this is this, etc, etc...motherfucker you dont have to want to wear the damn outfit, but this is a fucking fashion forum open up your mind.

oh no thats a tshirt, jeans, and sneakers THATS BORING.

but but wait, make that shirt drapey and make those sneakers an EXTREME HITOP, oh MY GOD now THATS a fit.

i hate those fuckers on ONTD fashin fags lj community!

FUKCK YOU

all they care about is models

i hate people who care about models so much

Hah, don't fret jane, it's just because a lot of them are jealous fatties in real life.

corny people in general

white girls excluded only in pictures

I HATE THIS SHIT.

GOTDAMN. WHITE GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE EXCLUDED.

When you wake up early so you can play some bball on the courts, the first thing you should not see is a 13 year old white prep kid in a golf cart ridin' dirty to Protect Ya Neck (bloody version). I swear, it's like watching someone who sucks at singing on American Idol. You're embarrassed for the guy, and you just want it to end quickly. Wigga kept zipping by the courts thinking he's repping a hood because a few minorities live here.

I'm like, motherfucker, you live in a gated community that just threw a fucking Luau themed party. You couldn't get more white if you were inbred for 19 generations.

So, yeah, keep holdin' it down at the community pool. Lookin' hard in dat +++polo

yo. MOSQUITOS. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED. HOLD ME BACK SON HOLD ME BACK

i dont know if i have some sort of allergic reaction or what but my mosquito bites as a kid used to look like leprosy. and the fuckers love my blood. i think years of daily rape over summers though has gotten me to the point where now the bites just look normal. fuck that

I HATE THIS SHIT.

GOTDAMN. WHITE GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE EXCLUDED.

When you wake up early so you can play some bball on the courts, the first thing you should not see is a 13 year old white prep kid in a golf cart ridin' dirty to Protect Ya Neck (bloody version). I swear, it's like watching someone who sucks at singing on American Idol. You're embarrassed for the guy, and you just want it to end quickly. Wigga kept zipping by the courts thinking he's repping a hood because a few minorities live here.

I'm like, motherfucker, you live in a gated community that just threw a fucking Luau themed party. You couldn't get more white if you were inbred for 19 generations.

So, yeah, keep holdin' it down at the community pool. Lookin' hard in dat +++polo

vHyB_FRr4-M

guys who act like bitches.

talk more shit than i do, make more drama than i do, need more attention than i do.

you get on my fucking nerves and need to be bitch slapped.

I hate it when guys shave their pubes. It really doesn't feel good, just trim.

this made me laugh because i feel the same way. no girls or guys should ever have stubble....

I hate that moment when you've been seeing a girl a while and everything's cool on the surface but then you realise deep down that you're kidding yourself. You know that you get on OK, conversation is never forced and doesn't ever dry up, sex is fabulous and hanging out is easy, but you have hardly anything in common and there's no real lasting resonance.

I hate that moment when you've been seeing a girl a while and everything's cool on the surface but then you realise deep down that you're kidding yourself. You know that you get on OK, conversation is never forced and doesn't ever dry up, sex is fabulous and hanging out is easy, but you have hardly anything in common and there's no real lasting resonance.

if everything up to that point is as great as you say it is... you should keep giving it a shot. unless the differences are causing arguments-then fuck that.