shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

It's just psychology. Same as if the majority of girsl looked like Miranda Kerr we wouldn't think twice about them.

real talk, miranda kerr is ugly. weird nose shape and her eyes are too far apart. the average girl at safeway looks better than her

I respect that everyone has their own preferences and personal taste is subjective etc., but fuck man

real talk, miranda kerr is ugly. weird nose shape and her eyes are too far apart. the average girl at safeway looks better than her

BQ6iE.jpg

Edited by -CMM-

damn dude, you in a cast(s) or what?

No no casts I guess was lucky in that regard. Woke up in a hospital room with a pee tube and IV, bleeding all over the damn place. I had a small skull fracture and they monitored me for over 24 hours yto make sure it was nothing serious. I still feel like straight death though and I wouldn't wish this condition on my worst enemy. Hopefully I'll be back to eating regularly and showing within the next couple of days.

My left eye is sealed up due to swelling too, fml

Edited by jayrock

so I work in "fashion" or whatever...I'd really just rather say "clothing" because the words "fashion" and "trendy" kill me more than any other words...maybe even more than "fam-bam" and "bomb", but moving on... So I've worked on the production side a bit, lots on the retail end (owned a shop for a while), and now on the rep/wholesale side, and I forgot how cool people think they are in this industry. On all sides. Fucking reps and buyers swear they're doing something important for mankind, curing fucking cancer or building the new ark or some shit. I've never thought what I do is any more than it is, basically selling tee shirts to kids with disposable income...and generally speaking, kids that have never paid their own bills in their entire lives. Now I'm on the other side, selling to shops who think they're doing something revolutionary...most of which place truly pathetic orders in comparison to some of the real accounts I work with. It's weird how the accounts that do the smallest business tend to have the biggest attitudes. I'm good at what I do. The brands I work with are great. There's just some shit I encounter on the road that makes me shake my head.

If you're talking internet I-can-wank-to-anyone-in-the-world standards, then I mean fair enough. But if you're talking real life standards you're just an idiot.

Edited by okonomi

The word "hater."

Used by people of dubious intellectual prowess to describe the more observationally astute amongst them. Other words and acronyms favourited by these future McDonald's employees-of-the-month are YOLO, swag and using hash tags to describe their otherwise mundane existence to their fellow custodial-scientists on social media.

Edited by broken_dubz

so I work in "fashion" or whatever...I'd really just rather say "clothing" because the words "fashion" and "trendy" kill me more than any other words...maybe even more than "fam-bam" and "bomb", but moving on... So I've worked on the production side a bit, lots on the retail end (owned a shop for a while), and now on the rep/wholesale side, and I forgot how cool people think they are in this industry. On all sides. Fucking reps and buyers swear they're doing something important for mankind, curing fucking cancer or building the new ark or some shit. I've never thought what I do is any more than it is, basically selling tee shirts to kids with disposable income...and generally speaking, kids that have never paid their own bills in their entire lives. Now I'm on the other side, selling to shops who think they're doing something revolutionary...most of which place truly pathetic orders in comparison to some of the real accounts I work with. It's weird how the accounts that do the smallest business tend to have the biggest attitudes. I'm good at what I do. The brands I work with are great. There's just some shit I encounter on the road that makes me shake my head.

The worst are the sellers at those small stores, I feel the whole industry sucks them in to being D-Bags. I use to live in a mall town upstate NY, and woodbury commons would have high schoolers believe their only goals at life is to be a cashier at True Religion. Their reason for believing in this maddness is because the company is going to grow, but real life how many dudes make it from retail to corporate? I feel that is unheard of.

The word "hater."

Used by people of dubious intellectual prowess to describe the more observationally astute amongst them. Other words and acronyms favourited by these future McDonald's employees-of-the-month are YOLO, swag and using hash tags to describe their otherwise mundane existence to their fellow custodial-scientists on social media.

lol wow big words, man

Edited by tombrown