shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I want to go out for a smoke but it's -3C (feels like -6C)

+

Earlier today I heard a boom noise in my flat and realised something fell on the tv and then the tv fell on the floor. It's a sub-rental and the TV is kaput, I don't know what to do but mostly I guess I will have to pay some money to the landlord :/

use a paring knife

i love peeling an apple in my hand with a paring knife

one continuous apple peel spiral

(for the kids)

i love a paring knife

it is my favorite thing in the kitchen besides the burr grinder and percolator

and the cast iron pans

oh yeah, hate

uh...

i hate...

err...

when the person who you loved for 3 years cheats on you & breaks your heart multiple times, and then ploys on your emotional responses to them when they find out that you've FINALLY started to move on. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! don't tell me you've "learned your lesson"; you're just afraid to be alone.

i get really discouraged going to the gym because i don't see results as fast as i want, and i know deep down its going to take awhile, but i really hate myself for letting myself go this far.

yo, realtalk, I spent like a decade promising myself I'd actually take the gym seriously and make a change. I finally sacked up and really did it, with a trainer, and went from 208lb / 22% bodyfat, to 178lb / 12% bodyfat in about 6mos...and I have never felt better or more confident about myself. It was the best money I've ever spent and only took 6-8 weeks for me to see real change and make that transition into actually wanting to be there. Do it man, you'll get through the shitty part and see it working and will thank yourself. Trust.

on the topic of gyms. When the new year rolls around, and the gym is packed with what I call "new resers". Gym gets packed for the next 3 months and these Fcukers take up all the equipment.

I was gonna say I hate these people, but then again no one ever uses the lone power rack at my gym so no biggie