shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

on a similar note, i realized that i've truly mellowed as a showgoer myself--i've never really been one to go to a show just because i'm marginally interested unless it's sxsw (free). austin is too damn far away, so i really only go see the bands i'm really into. the norm was sometimes several shows a month during my high school/early college years (more like several a year these days), and i would always stand directly up front after getting there like half an hour before doors opened. i didn't even care that it sounded like shit and raped my ears most of the time. today, i can't stand the kids that show up so i much prefer to hang in the back and actually enjoy decent sound and shitty overpriced beer with the rest of the 21+ crowd.

Edited by Denpatou

bit of a rant /

I hate when a guy/girl has their life revolve around their gf/bf. They fail in showing their personality to other people and it ends up making them unattractive.

I was having a conversation with this guy who has a girlfriend. Great. But when I ask him if he thinks a girl is attractive he has no opinion because he has a gf. Really? Your going to deprive yourself of basic human nature because you have a gf? Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone.

Or when I tell I girl I want to get to know her she goes into defensive mode and tells me she has a bf. She instantly became unattractive. I just want to know you not date you.

I dont know, with all the dating and relationships I've been in I've learned to not let it effect my relationships in meeting new people.

Edited by on-display

When people post peasant food / drinks on Instagram. Like, oh fuck bro...you got In n Out? Oh fuck, IT'S STARBUCKS. OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THAT FRAPPUCHINO???

I don't care about your plebe food, post shit I can't get my hands on in 2 minutes.

Also, when people post weed. Like, you're holding a pound? Ok, thas tight...I probably haven't seen a pound of weed for a minute. But a fucking nug. Really. A joint. I get it, you smoke weed and you want to tell the world about it, but it's a single nug you simpletons. I am not impressed.

When people post peasant food / drinks on Instagram. Like, oh fuck bro...you got In n Out? Oh fuck, IT'S STARBUCKS. OH MY GOD HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THAT FRAPPUCHINO???

I don't care about your plebe food, post shit I can't get my hands on in 2 minutes.

Also, when people post weed. Like, you're holding a pound? Ok, thas tight...I probably haven't seen a pound of weed for a minute. But a fucking nug. Really. A joint. I get it, you smoke weed and you want to tell the world about it, but it's a single nug you simpletons. I am not impressed.

check out cooksuck (its a tumblr) very funny and relevant

Or when I tell I girl I want to get to know her she goes into defensive mode and tells me she has a bf. She instantly became unattractive. I just want to know you not date you.

to be fair "i want to get to know you" is ambiguous and in my experience 7/10 times it means there's a romantic interest

girl is just making things clear so you don't fuck yourself on your own expectations, she doesn't know you so she can't intuit your intentions. imho this saves people from wasting their time even if its socially uncouth.

Yo eBay experts - help me out. I sold a lens on eBay for my roommate. The winner was from Russia. I sent it first class. The customs form shows up until the parcel left the US, but doesn't track all the way to his residence. It also has the USPS stamp that shows the date that I shipped it out.

He's claiming he never received the lens. I sent him a picture of the customs form and the tracking number. He opened up a claim against me. Should I advance it to a dispute through paypal? What do I do? This dude is trying to scam me. He only has 1 feedback... I should have known better, but I'm not good at this eBay stuff.

How do I make sure I don't lose $520 bucks?

do you have decent evidence that you shipped/of what you shipped? what's the guy actually claiming? you should be able to get in touch with the russian mail service (usps might do this for you) and they'll be able to confirm whether it was delivered or not. even if at the consumer level you can't access them, there will be records somewhere

Edited by philosophiliac

Though the guy very well could be trying to scam you, he might not be. From what I've heard, Russian mail service is really fucking sketchy. I'm pretty sure I've seen boutiques that outright refuse to ship anywhere in Russia but Moscow or St. Petersburg and it must be EMS (to be fair almost all stores use this for any destination country). It is very possible that it never made it to him. Even if that was the case it was still negligible on his behalf to not tell you as he probably should have been aware of this.

My mom sent a package for me to France this summer without tracking and I have no idea if it made it there. It was a gift and I was really expecting a response from those I had it sent to (long story but I'm having trouble getting in touch with them since I left) but since they haven't contacted me I'm very doubtful it made it there. My point is that if mail can get lost on its way between countries like these, it can definitely get lost in Russia...especially a nice camera lens.

half the people in my classes are so fucking annoying. it's like this is real life please stop talking about the internet. no one gives a fuck about tumblr. every 2 mins

had 2 neg

1. stupid "meme" pic

2. hahah, "no one gives a fuck about tumblr" except half the people in your class and a lot of other people

the internet is the new real life where have you been