shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who insist on being on the fucking cellphone inside break rooms, classrooms, restaurants etc.

99% of the time they aint talkin bout shit either.

this may possibly be a musing, but I had a thought the other day after witnessing something in publique.

a girl caught sight of another who she presumably knew and called her over with a smile, the first words out of her mouth were, 'wow can i see your phone'.

ofc i can't speak for everyone, but that's the same kind of shit me and my friends said back when we were 12/13 (nokia 5110 holla). My parents would eventually say, look, you can't do stuff like that (latch onto phone/gameboy) when in others' company. at the time i was like get with the times, but i do believe that to be true.

now though, you get on a bus and everyone single person is on their phone. that's fine, i keep myself to myself too. this kind of thing is starting to happen at gatherings too. what are you supposed to say to someone? the onus shouldn't be on you to say, 'hey, why don't you put your phone away bruv'.

but i jsut think it's interesting that so many people are behaving like this. our generation is still relatively young to have made a mark, and yet we're already labeled as the vain generation. hmmn.

also, i've had this to add to this thread for like years but i keep forgetting to actually post it:

when i've done my groceries and walking back, it always seems that people don't really care if they walk into your bags.

whenever an oncoming, fellow pedestrian is about to walk past—80% of the time i have to move my bags out of their way.

as an experiment, i've done nothing on occasion and guess what happens? ofc, they wreck my shit.

fucking tossers.

+

citing waywt destroyed my life 2012, I petition we change the thread title back to 'shit you hate' :)

Edited by Magnetic

when i've done my groceries and walking back, it always seems that people don't really care if they walk into your bags.

whenever an oncoming, fellow pedestrian is about to walk past—80% of the time i have to move my bags out of their way.

as an experiment, i've done nothing on occasion and guess what happens? ofc, they wreck my shit.

sidewalks should be divided into "bags" and "no bags" lanes

this is probably interesting to no one but this thread was merged from two hatred threads, the original was started by redfoxxworthy or whatever and then came artificial sky's thread. i think artsky's thread was the "shit you hate" one, i can't recall the title of RFW's.

i hate stuff, too, i am just blanking out

brb

The drivers in LA who think sitting on the horn is going to make traffic move faster. I'm sitting in my office and I already hear it outside. I want to smash their mirrors with a bat.

I see that and raise you taxi drivers who lay on their horn at 5 o'clock in the morning when waiting for a passenger to come out of their apartment. Fuck it, I'ma come out and say it: taxi drivers are cunts in general.

I've never used it myself, but most of the cabs where I live are NYC anyway and they use it so I don't see why not.

Also, fuck women pushing oversized prams on the sidewalk. Unless perhaps you're their husbands; in that case stop fucking them, you're offspring is constantly getting in my way.

when I'm driving to work eating a banana and I have to pay attention to the road so I kind of grab the wheel with both hands for a second and my banana breaks in two and the bigger end falls onto the floor and I pick it back up and just look at it and it looks back at me and then I have to throw out the bigger part of my fucking banana.

when I'm driving to work eating a banana and I have to pay attention to the road so I kind of grab the wheel with both hands for a second and my banana breaks in two and the bigger end falls onto the floor and I pick it back up and just look at it and it looks back at me and then I have to throw out the bigger part of my fucking banana.

when you throw your banana out the window, does it turn into street food?

try cutting it up, putting the slices in a bowl, and putting it in your cupholder. trust me, i'm a breakfast expert.

I hate Christmas music. Sure, I'll put up with one round of Nat on Christmas Eve, but my roommate has had the "Holiday Radio" station on since October. If I hear one more fucking soft country song about being a trucker missin' his darlin' on Christmas, I am going to fucking throw the speakers out the window!

this fucking obstacle course constructed of a cooler and a tin tub my roommate has set on the inside of our wooden gate to prevent the puppy from getting out of the cracks. I have to climb over that shit every time I leave and enter the house... with a bike on my shoulder. the puppy usually still gets out.