japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

Yx12_C0sBak

"My sister and I moved to Tokyo from Illinois last week. It was pretty crazy. We barely speak Japanese and we dont really know our way around. So were extremly bored"

someone take these girls out for a good time.

looks like they are looking for some nice japanese dudes to run a train on em

i would have volunteered only if i were in the japland. corny white chicks in the japland.

Guest jmatsu

so anyway i recently had rendevous with kyoto girl. been along time since kyoto-revenge. years.

i dont think we ever discussed this, but which girls do you find the most difficult? easy? i mean which are more prude or more sexually open? talking in general by region that is.

i find nagoya or tokai area bitches 2 b the most accommodating. seriously.

I studied in Nagoya for a while...thought the girls seemed easy but were generally sub-standard compared to Tokyo or even Tohoku/Hokkaido.

I think in general--other than Toyota--Nagoya brings very little to the table for Japan.

also,

Average Kyoto girl> Average Tokyo girl

just classier.

Guest jmatsu
I studied in Nagoya for a while...thought the girls seemed easy but were generally sub-standard compared to Tokyo or even Tohoku/Hokkaido.

I think in general--other than Toyota--Nagoya brings very little to the table for Japan.

also,

just classier.

some nagoya bitches are gud looking. toyota don't even count. went as far as nagashima spa land, and gifu just 2 eat. never fuck with toyota. anyway u mean the tokai area brings little to the table as far as good looking bitches? or culture?

nagoya got red misos, rigghhht? hot water unagis and shit!

never fuck with toyota. anyway u mean the tokai area brings little to the table as far as good looking bitches? or culture?

Yeah, I mean culturally.

Gifu has some legit onsen (can't hate shirakawa or 下呂温泉) but I don't know much about nagashima, etc.

Nagoya has a decent economy and some ok girls, but they somehow seem 田舎臭い when lined up against a tokyo chick.

And, the miso is alright, but I'll take bulldog on my tonkatsu.

also,

just classier.

Damn, so Toyota is good? I know someone that lives there, so maybe it's time for a visit.

I've always found Okinawan girls to be most laid back and chill. GENERALLY also pretty demure and oddly shy. Like swimming in the ocean with tshirts and shorts over their swimsuits shit. But a million times more outgoing than a Kanto female.

Tho, you haters prolly don't even rank Okinawans as Japanese, haha-

Damn, so Toyota is good? I know someone that lives there, so maybe it's time for a visit.

no, just the cars man.

Edit:

I've always found Okinawan girls to be most laid back and chill. GENERALLY also pretty demure and oddly shy. Like swimming in the ocean with tshirts and shorts over their swimsuits shit. But a million times more outgoing than a Kanto female.

Tho, you haters prolly don't even rank Okinawans as Japanese, haha-

Okinawan girls are chill.

and hairy.

Me and Rajio usually workout before we hit up Heartland. We should meet up, work out together and then we run the triangle offense on them ladies at Heartland.

Where do you all work out at? Gas Panic is a skeet place ruled by Jamaicans (at least the shibuya one i went to a few years back maybe the others are different). What's heartland like? I'll definitely hit you guys up when I need my roppongi fix.

Where do you all work out at? Gas Panic is a skeet place ruled by Jamaicans (at least the shibuya one i went to a few years back maybe the others are different). What's heartland like? I'll definitely hit you guys up when I need my roppongi fix.

Work out?

Who works out?

Bitches love my fat belly.

Especially when I match it with my Tag Heuer chronograph and Kenneth Cole shoes :cool:

And since when was Gas Panic ruled by Jamacians?

Everybody knows they are from Trinidad.

Imagine hot models & bottles and you got Heartland bro.

Hot, exotic orientals all over the place. Think Lucy Liu. ;)

Work out?

Who works out?

Bitches love my fat belly.

Especially when I match it with my Tag Heuer chronograph and Kenneth Cole shoes :cool:

And since when was Gas Panic ruled by Jamacians?

Everybody knows they are from Trinidad.

Imagine hot models & bottles and you got Heartland bro.

Hot, exotic orientals all over the place. Think Lucy Liu. ;)

I wear a tag heuer. Am I gay?

only time u supposed to wear a tag is when u play golf or go sailing. DUH!

wtf is wrong with u?

am i supposed to wear a bape g-shock?

my tag b 375,000 yen at omotesando tag heuer.

rolexes b gaye

the / \ riders jacket? how much were they?

i was told that it was 1300 at MMM NYC but 29,8000 in japan (i checked).

They also come in all sorts of colors and washes now.

3000 sounds like a total turn off but 1300 aint so bad. id rather own those than them rick owenz jacketz.