What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Neighborhood

APC

45rpm nandoxnando

Visvim

Crillz, if those boots weren't so stompy this'd be a killer outfit. They're looking too big for that pinroll (which, without the shoes, looks rockin').

Off to get my 3-button jacket from Julius in Daikanyama, "overrated" or not...;)

55851254qb0.jpg

Lad Musician 1-button wide-lapel gray/green poplin blazer

Uniqlo striped crew-neck

Lad Musician skinny black jeans

Garni silver pendant

Zegna black-oxfords (not shown)

Cloak black trench coat (not shown)

lost my new camera in a manner so fucked up i'm still reeling from the absurdity of it all. two weeks and no news, so it's gone for good. here's a shot using the old cam. sigh.

070217em9.jpg

surly expression from losing camera

earrings and custom belt by local jeweller, Argentum

argentum? you must be from singapore then...

like someone else said, good looks

and uh, mad room. heh.

haha cool, I think thats the first time Ive seen a TIP face shot

face shots only on holidays. ;)

I see a USC plastic bag:eek:.These people made me stay away from Lacoste and Fred Perry.

I swear USC gets chavvier every season, didn't used to be so bad a couple of years ago. The 'chav section' (loaded with Lacoste, Fred Perry and Adidas in lovely shades of pink) at the back of the Brighton store seems to get bigger every time, and is severely encroaching on the selection of overpriced Diesel jeans.

393589620_71f348f075_o.jpg

graniph

skull 5010xx

chucks

for the festive season. going out visiting!

hey tweedles - i might be wrong, but that looks like a violin case behind you, and you do look like a dude on electric violin i jammed with sometime ago at jazz@southbridge. if so, the world is really shrinking.

argentum? you must be from singapore then...

like someone else said, good looks

and uh, mad room. heh.

face shots only on holidays. ;)

weird just saw your post after having dropped you a comment: collision of parallel superuniverses

yep, i love her work. www.argentum.com.sg - to me, acquiring a piece of Argentum is truly money well spent. not to mention she's an amazing person. the best gifts i've ever received were custom made by her.

check out my old dunk lo customs with the lace chains + charms done by Argentum, and painted by valhalla. pictures don't do the shoes justice tho

img0438sl8.jpg

img0439tw8.jpg