What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Hi - I'm new, first post :-)

__Nicholas: it's awesome that you are wearing a "Powell Peralta" version and not the new "Powell"! How old is that shirt??

IMAGE_00213-new.jpg

H&M jacket ::: Diesel hoodie :::: Public Opinion t-shirt (with black longsleeve under) ::: Paul Frank watch ::: Diesel Zathans ::: Fossil belt ::: black Chucks with red threading

I require a further explaination please.

i got them at this artisan shop in barcelona, all the shoes were pieced by these little old women. i'll find the card and give you the info/sizing, you can call them up and order if you speak spanish or just use a translator and e-mail them. pm me to remind me!

Hi - I'm new, first post :-)

__Nicholas: it's awesome that you are wearing a "Powell Peralta" version and not the new "Powell"! How old is that shirt??

IMAGE_00213-new.jpg

H&M jacket ::: Diesel hoodie :::: Public Opinion t-shirt (with black longsleeve under) ::: Paul Frank watch ::: Diesel Zathans ::: Fossil belt ::: black Chucks with red threading

Prepare to have a lot of toning down of your outfits drummed into you if you stick around here...

bizzy - wow. The red white & blue (a color combination I always find myself avoiding for fear I'll look all U!S!A!U!S!A!911neverforget!) looks fantastic.

cmirsky - those are the slimmest-looking 21cms I've ever seen. I know my legs are too big for the 19cms, but you may have just convinced me that the 21s can look great too.

This is nothing I haven't worn before, but I've been on a bland-everything-with-ridiculous-shoes kick lately (blue wallabees, for example). My feet are gung-ho for spring, but the rest of me is still cautiously optimistic.

-aa v-neck

-penguin hoodie

-imperial dukes

-white sox (I'm so fucking fashionable I break my own rules)

-adidas zx800

waywt_0216_0065e4.jpg

Action shots in the style of Running From The Camera (with a 2-second timer) -

waywt_0216_004482.jpgwaywt_0216_0098f4.jpg

pretty boring today.

green uniqlo

hm chain

pbj's

number (n)

2ryfyc9.jpg

cheers!

did you soak your pbj's before wearing them kix? just asking cause i wanna cuff mine, and from what i've read they seem like they'd be too short to cuff after a hot soak, lemme know (love those shoes by the way, you kill it on a regular basis)