Earnest Sewn

Auntie knitted mittens

Earnest Sewn

Chucks

1 full can of sass

that denim looks fantastic!!

too cute.

children are the best ever.

oh and sam that "brain" shirt is great too.

im going to have to make up there soon.

doctorgnar, That look is perfection.

sam113, You may have created a monster. Now that shes hooked on superfuture, I hope you can finance her superfuturian taste in clothes from now til kingdom come. But jokes aside, thats an adorable pic. Love the mittens.

Verver ::: Very clean ! That's Something I'd wear.

CMF and Carl ::: As a french dude, I'd say that There's something "very american" in your looks... in a positive way.

cultpop ::: You're sticking to your own individual style and that's for good ! Keep it up.

Today:

WAYWT.jpg

Psycho face

AgnesB blazer

generic tops

AgnesB belt

APC

Spring courts

remember when all people could do here was bitch about Niketalkers taking over this place? well now that styleforum looking individuals post 90% of the pics in this thread where`s the hate? niketalkers > styleforumers. everyone dresses the same in this thread now. they`re all like mike lowrey clones but less original. sorry just an observation, ..at least its interesting to see shit evolve in some way..

remember when all people could do here was bitch about Niketalkers taking over this place? well now that styleforum looking individuals post 90% of the pics in this thread where`s the hate? niketalkers > styleforumers. everyone dresses the same in this thread now. they`re all like mike lowrey clones but less original. sorry just an observation, ..at least its interesting to see shit evolve in some way..

none of the guys on the previous page really look like mike lowrey besides from the toned down colors. my guess is that the more inyourface colors of alot of the common niketalk brands aren't as well suited to the cold

im sure by may more of that kinda stuff will show up. after all, boots won't look too good with shorts.

i'm gonna dress for milspex one day next week. straight polo steez.

i was going to make a post about this and probably still will. there is definatly evolution in this thread and this forum in general...but theres always past loves that you could never get rid of...mine being polo.

Dunno what happened to my face:

2xa2.jpg

grey Dior Homme sweater

black Dior Homme blazer

black Banana Republic belt

black Rick Owens oil dipped/waxed jeans

black Type Z boots

I tried to get a vid going but for some reason it turned out hella dark. Will throw something together in the morning.

verb...is that your house?

furniture looks AWESOME!

I live in a studio apartment, I'll start taking pics from other angles so you guys can see the rest over the next few weeks. Gotta clean the place up tonight before i go out tho.

Also wish that cameraphone didn't garble my face, I look like a mannequin!

nothing against lowrey - i love his style - but i would hardly call him original.

more and more great fits around here lately...

verb - nice house and look

sphoxx - love those boots in the third photo

gnar - consistently clean

mwrenchd - great layering

carl - that half-scared rain shot is great, i love the striped sweater

i see an equal 50/50 split right now. there's still alot of super dunkage around here...