What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Scratch that. I dont go after guys that dont talk trash, I'm actually a good guy. But when peeps like FRESH step up, I aint gonna back down. I posted a photo of what I was wearing that night, some kid comes up and calls me fake, ofcourse I'm not gonna take it like some punk. Thats just me and I'll prove myself on this board time and time again. No disrespect on anyone else because everyone else seems cool to me. Thanks for the support. More vids soon to follow.

PS: we need more positive people in here like Adsurgo, PeterJ, ddohngo...

Peace and love...

cordially,

BAPEDDY

jag2002.jpg

wearing all g-star today actually... with some seafarer jeans that are not shown on the picture

look through my blackened eyes and you'll see ten thousand lies

dang eddy you have hella upper body strength. how many continuous flares max? where you from? what crew do you represent? cool guy!

anyhoo, back on topic this is my fit for todaaaay:

DSC07832.jpg

DSC07844.jpg

TFS jacket

LRG shirt

and you can't forget the knockers in the hair

but foreal though, i haven't seen girls on this forum. hmmm guys guys galore!

Quote:

FRESH,

I dont wear fake shit like your mom's breast. Sad ass instigator, internet homo thug. I bet your life revolves around talking shit on the internet.

Now watch me wreck your ass a new hole...

http://de-oddity.com/videos/Ed.wmv

You aint got no raw skills but to talk shit... so I suggest you the one to put an F on ur chest and get a life.

meagain.jpg

BAHA!

dissED*

--- Original message by BAPEDDY on Oct 23, 2005 10:33 AM

damn dude, just watched the video that shit was dope.

www.youngestincharge.com

www.opticalweapons.com

Quote:

verb, are those the 21cm versions?

--- Original message by Dangydang on Oct 23, 2005 12:18 PM

No, these are the 19cm version but the waist is a bit too big for me (I wear a 30-31 and its a 32.5 or so), so they aren't as skinny as they could be.

Edited by verb on Oct 23, 2005 at 03:17 PM

Quote:

hey milspex,

do you live in japan

cause i see some japanese tatamis in the background

--- Original message by herpsky on Oct 23, 2005 09:42 AM

yeah, japan

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:
Quote:

No, these are the 19cm version but the waist is a bit too big for me (I wear a 30-31 and its a 32.5 or so), so they aren't as skinny as they could be.

--- Original message by verb on Oct 23, 2005 03:16 PM

verb, two more questions, which size did you get and have they stretched out alot?

Quote:
Quote:

yea yo ed ri-ri-rippin the floor. whats that song playing anyone know? raskass n kweli? track name?

respect

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Oct 23, 2005 12:42 PM

I think I saw you at TNT Blu yesterday.

--- Original message by minya on Oct 23, 2005 12:43 PM

mmm yea prolly i was there yesterday with a girl talking to steve the whole time.

did you come in as i was leaving with two other dudes? walked straight in and looked at a sweatshirt first?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by verb on Oct 23, 2005 03:16 PM

verb, two more questions, which size did you get and have they stretched out alot?

--- Original message by Dangydang on Oct 23, 2005 03:57 PM

I bought a size 48 19cm (the 19cm fit true to size so it started as a 32 waist) and it has stretched about 3/4" to almost a 33. For reference, my waist measured with a tape measurer is almost exactly 31".

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yea yo ed ri-ri-rippin the floor. whats that song playing anyone know? raskass n kweli? track name?

respect

mmm yea prolly i was there yesterday with a girl talking to steve the whole time.

did you come in as i was leaving with two other dudes? walked straight in and looked at a sweatshirt first?

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Oct 23, 2005 04:21 PM

Nope, you came in a little after I did. I don't think you saw me. I was wearing a brown hoodie and APC jeans, and I was with my girlfriend and another guy.

That girl you were with is really cute.

Sam, originally from San Fran, CA, but I'm up here in AZ at the time. How about you? Nice fit. Flares? haha I havent tried maxing out flares. I will be moving back to CA in Feb. So I will be catching wreck at local jams forsure. I'm not in a crew right now, just train a lot with Sour Patch and local peeps here.

cordially,

BAPEDDY

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

respect

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Oct 23, 2005 04:21 PM

Nope, you came in a little after I did. I don't think you saw me. I was wearing a brown hoodie and APC jeans, and I was with my girlfriend and another guy.

That girl you were with is really cute.

--- Original message by minya on Oct 23, 2005 04:36 PM

ohhh icic cool

... and thanks

did you go to the capsule opening party afterwards?