What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

I don't usually post in this thread but since I already took some pics...

diorfront5mc.jpg

Nice Collective khaki jacket

Black At The Drive-In shirt

Generic black leather belt

Dior Homme dry indigo jeans

Black Chuck Taylor hi-tops

--- Original message by verb on Oct 23, 2005 11:51 AM

wow those jeans are beyond beautiful and they look perfect with those chuck taylors

and may i say dear sam sickle your quite beautiful

chwa?

Had a court case on Friday so I had my grown and sexy going on. Today just to the barbershop and to the nail salon...yes the kid gets a manicure to keep the ladies smiling. Nice chilly day here in the city...i love the Fall! and Samsikle....i see you ma, wit the Akademiks Hair barette. nice fit

10.21.05- Polo RL White/Blue Pinstriped Dress Shirt x Dockers Khaki Pants x Payless Dresshoe (square toe 19.99!!! lmao)

29520020836.jpg

10.23.05- Polo RL 2004 Skiman Long Sleeve x Levi's 501XX New Wash x Nike Huarache Light Burst x White New Era EBC Entertainers Fitted

29520122237.jpg

Hey Y'all...

Chi-Town iz where itz at! Don't see da Chicago love on these pages so I thought I'd chip in...

White Sox Jersey (Representin'!)

Cobalt Run mejeans

White Socks (World Series, baby!)

White Adidas

Haven't seen jabber about mejeans, so I thought I'd toss it out fer yas...Custom jeans, done online, easy and quick. Great fit, so I'm definitely happy. Check it out - www.mejeans.com

Don't say I neva shown you luv!

Peace out

FV

haptronic - ok you've inspired me to toally get some wingtip shoes

samsikle - i'm from the bay too! REPRESENT (ok that was lame)..currently residing in NY. I personally felt that CA didn't have enough good shops to stock great clothing (well at least compared to NYC). There isn't a strong fashion culture there in my opinion. But then again you're still in HS right? It must get tiresome seeing the faux-gangsters in jeans 4 sizes up (while wearing belts nonetheless) and those xxxl long dress t-shirts.

Verb - Great dior jeans, what season is that from? I don't remember seeing those

Bape - sick moves man

Ry9 - Something always bothered me about square toed shoes. They always remind me of chinese foot binding, the sqare toe just never looked flattering to me. I think your shit would look much cleaner with a simple round toe, but hey for 20.00 you can't go wrong!

great stuff guys. I'll post when i can again

Quote:

Verb - Great dior jeans, what season is that from? I don't remember seeing those

--- Original message by mouko on Oct 24, 2005 12:12 AM

I believe they're from S/S 04, they're still the made in Japan line and are almost a 39 inseam, but could be S/S 03. I picked them up off ebay for $250 shipped.

Corbin, thanks, I gotta admit I hope my Slim Jim's end up looking half as good as your ralffs.

Is anyone here stuck in a small college town where noone has any idea what evisu is, much less higher end fashion labels? I swear, the epidemy of panache here in West Lafayette (Purdue University) is whatever Abercrombie's new line is and the closest I've seen to designer denim is one pair of Sevens.

Edited by verb on Oct 24, 2005 at 12:50 AM

motel6xm.jpg

Today:

Double taps Rogue Squad M-65 (`01 issue)

Supreme sweatshirt

Pro Club Tee

Taz Sport jeans

maple dunk hi

Supreme leopard duffle

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Oct 24, 2005 at 01:00 AM

Quote:

lol what was the court date for?

haha loving the RL eh... i see that bedsheet too. i had the same ones. good sleeps.

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Oct 23, 2005 08:36 PM

...the case was for some graffiti charges, its not worth it and yea im into 'lo...cant really mess wit a lot of the older stuff, but im still a fan of it even tho it doesnt look good on me. Im more 2000-now just cause i relate to it more....feel me?. mouko thanks for the shoe comment, i copped them because they looked exspensive, all the round toes they had in stock really looked like they were from the store i was in haha...thanks again for the comments guys.

Edited by RY9 on Oct 24, 2005 at 07:48 AM

Quote:

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

at the shop today...

woah...sorry for the big pics

nike dunks sb

silas pants

krew hoodie

5 zigen tee

--- Original message by aitsuka on Oct 24, 2005 02:15 PM

should be able to quote and edit the pic out...damn

anyways, I just got those same dunks aitsuka! the st pattys days! they look fucken good, nice simple shit. might haveta actually wear em, instead of my trashed ones everyday. Ill just walk thru a rice paddy first so they dont look to shiney...icon_smile_big.gif

likin those pants too, loose but not too much, nice profile. good to see others who dont wear everything fitted tight. remember easy pants? Im gonna bring em back!

Edited by MilSpex on Oct 24, 2005 at 09:09 PM

Quote:

haptronic - ok you've inspired me to toally get some wingtip shoes

samsikle - i'm from the bay too! REPRESENT (ok that was lame)..currently residing in NY. I personally felt that CA didn't have enough good shops to stock great clothing (well at least compared to NYC). There isn't a strong fashion culture there in my opinion. But then again you're still in HS right? It must get tiresome seeing the faux-gangsters in jeans 4 sizes up (while wearing belts nonetheless) and those xxxl long dress t-shirts.

Bape - sick moves man

Ry9 - Something always bothered me about square toed shoes. They always remind me of chinese foot binding, the sqare toe just never looked flattering to me. I think your shit would look much cleaner with a simple round toe, but hey for 20.00 you can't go wrong!

great stuff guys. I'll post when i can again

--- Original message by mouko on Oct 24, 2005 12:12 AM

hell yeah represent the bay haha. i agree with you about the fashion culture here. it's pretty basic, and people have no time money effort they want to commit to it. gangsters get tiresome but what gets even worse is the little abercrombie / hollister girls--eck!

Quote:

MilSpex, i am loving your fit! im a big sucker for green. Guizmar i hella dig your fit too. i love that watch :D

--- Original message by samsikle on Oct 24, 2005 07:54 PM

thanks. like your `fit` too.

Quote:
Quote:

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

at the shop today...

woah...sorry for the big pics

nike dunks sb

silas pants

krew hoodie

5 zigen tee

--- Original message by aitsuka on Oct 24, 2005 02:15 PM

should be able to quote and edit the pic out...damn

anyways, I just got those same dunks aitsuka! the st pattys days! they look fucken good, nice simple shit. might haveta actually wear em, instead of my trashed ones everyday. Ill just walk thru a rice paddy first so they dont look to shiney...icon_smile_big.gif

likin those pants too, loose but not too much, nice profile. good to see others who dont wear everything fitted tight. remember easy pants? Im gonna bring em back!

--- Original message by MilSpex on Oct 24, 2005 05:46 PM

yeah I go both ways sometimes tight sometimes loose

trying to wear down my pats as much as possible for some reason I don't like the idea of "clean" white shoes...

-don't hate, appreciate-

Quote:

is that metallic black on black?

--- Original message by adsurgo on Oct 24, 2005 08:33 PM

yeaa, like a clearly goo thing that reflects nice... if that's what metallic black is.... wanted a size bigger but couldn't get it so I got this one.

i want the one with the NDG logo near the neckline -- forget the name of the shirt.