What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hey poliopoliopolio, that owl stitched on is fuckin hot but ain't liking the holes on those shoes. Do you actually wear them out or just for phototaking only?

i wore them everyday for about a year and got caught in the rain a couple of times on my bike (thus the mold). i tried to retire them, but i bring them back out every once in a while.

Some girls bed

BluBlockers

Spiewak Jacket that was taken off as soon as i stepped out of her air conditioning

Uniqlo Tee

August 2006 Vogue...reading about how im gonna be a sexy 80 year old

PBJ xx-005

Plums

And theres nothing more fun then making a mix on someone elses computer...

24zvd6d.jpg

24zvfvc.jpg

Po0-0011ZZZZ8.jpgthanks polio3, I may have found the pair you're wearing, they're sunglass, coul get the lenses knocked out and put some clear perscriptions in....

anyways... not wearing this today but I'm thinking about buying this sweater and I'd probably wear it with my rag&bones (pictured)

ps. the stripes are navy / slightly off-white.

what do you think?

I like it.

Edit: Your link doesn't work.

fixed, dont even know what that link was...

thanks...

and thanks for comment on supermarket (regarding cloak boots)

and yes they are rb11's they are the shit

that was first picture i've posted of anything on supertalk... I'm trying to get a digi so I can take some before wash pics of the jeans (in 2 months or so), the phone camera isn't exactly adequate

to be honest mate i think they look alot better than the cut youve been wearing in pics before,they are by no means slim,but they suit figure a bit more, when you tall and skinny baggy or wider stuff tends not to sit as well.not feeling the v neck on the tee though unless you size down the tee id stick to crew necks.

fixed, dont even know what that link was...

that was first picture i've posted of anything on supertalk... I'm trying to get a digi so I can take some before wash pics of the jeans (in 2 months or so), the phone camera isn't exactly adequate

Sorry for being such a smart ass

1002635kb6.jpg

levis t shirt

cultpop necklace

gap skinny (best cheap jeans ever)

vintage metal belt

cheap spray painted slips

1002637vt8.jpg

Hey cultpop whats the opening on those gap skinny jeans? I work at the gap but I havent had the chance to see what the opening and I was planning on picking up a pair since I get a nice discount.

Alife New Era

Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren RRL (might be for sale)

Vans

081944e7a1d06bc20.jpg

I really need some help on these SF! I really don't think slim fitting denim is for me, what do you girls/guys think?[/QUOT

Its a good look. Not tight at all. About how i wear mine.

Alife New Era

Ralph Lauren

Ralph Lauren RRL (might be for sale)

Vans

081944e7a1d06bc20.jpg

I really need some help on these SF! I really don't think slim fitting denim is for me, what do you girls/guys think?[/QUOT

Its a good look. Not tight at all. About how i wear mine.

you every try ,wearing slimmer clothes? you look like a skinny guy. baggy stuff on skinny person always looks little odd. just a thought.

also,how tall are you?

wore this today to an amatuer model shoot:

1.jpg

black Uniqlo v-neck tee

Custom bullet chain

Canes 47s

Vans leather "lazered skulls" SK8-Hi from 05 Vault

Finally posting a pic...nice

Looks real clean.

I really like my Uniqlo tee's, but im afraid i should have gotten them in a small instead of a medium...oh well, search continues for a good cheap tee in multiple colors.

true true. Us pre-centurian WAYWT are old hat.

i dunno which is more appropriate drink.gif or vacuum.gif