What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

^Voivod huh? (PETEROCK1)

Guess the tee's are blowin up and making a come back since Vice made them official. Makes me wonder if 80's Canadian Metal bands will become the new Joy Divisions of the t-shirt world?

Funny enough while on the subject I met a girl today who was wearing a pretty cool halter-shirt with the "Substance" graphic on the front (like the Supreme one). I asked her if she liked the band and I had the feeling she didn't know who I was talking about since she gave me a puzzled "not really?". Regardless of her ignorance I complimented her on her good taste.

Nice graphic BTW.

Edited by Circa on Sep 25, 2005 at 12:58 AM

--- Original message by Circa on Sep 25, 2005 12:56 AM

circa, i happen to like voivod. the band i was in (called "demented") actually got to open up for voivod back in the late 80's when they were promoting the "nothingface" album. this was at "the stone" when it was still open here in san francisco (with the original members... not jason newstead)! we got to play with a lot of bands from primus (back when you could see them for $5), bad brains, crumsuckers, the exploited, gbh, verbal abuse, vio-lence, etc.

and i didn't know "vice" made them official.

Edited by PETEROCK1 on Sep 26, 2005 at 12:36 AM

shoes: parcel leather // white

pants: levis japan // black

t-shirt: undercover // excuisite corpse #2 // black

jacket: apc blazer // dark charcoal grey pinstripe

wrist: leather number(n)ine, jam home made // black

wallet: comme des garcons: aligator skin // olive

hat: stussy // dark charcoal grey

Edited by FRESH on Oct 22, 2005 at 09:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:

^Voivod huh? (PETEROCK1)

Guess the tee's are blowin up and making a come back since Vice made them official. Makes me wonder if 80's Canadian Metal bands will become the new Joy Divisions of the t-shirt world?

Funny enough while on the subject I met a girl today who was wearing a pretty cool halter-shirt with the "Substance" graphic on the front (like the Supreme one). I asked her if she liked the band and I had the feeling she didn't know who I was talking about since she gave me a puzzled "not really?". Regardless of her ignorance I complimented her on her good taste.

Nice graphic BTW.

circa, i happen to like voivod. the band i was in (called "demented") actually got to open up for voivod back in the late 80's when they were promoting the "nothingface" album. this was at "the stone" when it was still open here in san francisco (with the original members... not jason newstead)! we got to play with a lot of bands from primus (back when you could see them for $5), bad brains, crumsuckers, the exploited, gbh, verbal abuse, vio-lence, etc.

--- Original message by PETEROCK1 on Sep 26, 2005 12:32 AM

so many good bands.. wish i was born that early.

Quote:
Quote:

^Voivod huh? (PETEROCK1)

Nice graphic BTW.

--- Original message by PETEROCK1 on Sep 26, 2005 12:32 AM

No disrespect intended dude. Voivod rocks, still haven't checked the new album myself tho. Their logo was always the shit hence Vice running a piece on them and the t-shirts making a resurrection of late.

Guest Fade to Black

yeah...i'm asian too.

today:

grey crewneck cashmere sweater - Holt Renfrew

white v-neck t-shirt - Muji

orange overdyed blue jeans (a/w 04-05 version) - Dior Homme

same black/white bapestas as other day...

This is what I've been wearing the past three days.

dscn23322eg.jpg

My dad's old Members Only Leather Jacket, a 1972 Levi's Type 3 Jacket from a garage sale (great find!), 1947 501XX LVC, and Merino Wool Cap from MEC

dscn23335tz.jpg

Nike White Label "Mike" hoodie, 1947 501XX LVC, and H&M berret

dscn22003kk.jpg

Jockey Tshirt, Eternal Jeans (they're old can't read the model number anymore..), Slip on's and berret from value village.

Cheers!

Quote:

yeah...i'm asian too.

today:

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Sep 26, 2005 02:51 PM

You wearing Dior homme skinny jeans with bapestas?? how does that look..?

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote:

yeah...i'm asian too.

today:

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Sep 26, 2005 02:51 PM

You wearing Dior homme skinny jeans with bapestas?? how does that look..?

--- Original message by baizilla on Sep 26, 2005 09:57 PM

Well, put it this way...on me at least, it looks better than when I wear em with Converse chuck taylors or Stan Smiths. Actually I've never found another sneaker that works better with my look than these. Just copped a pair of the original german army sneakers in white, haven't got them yet so we'll see how those turn out.

Quote:

all you guys dress like those guys i hate. gay eurotrash

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Sep 26, 2005 11:08 PM

IF YOUR TALKING THAT SHIT TO ME; THEN FUCK YOU COCK BAG- I PULL 2Ø TIMES MORE PUSSY THAN YOU, AND 30 BUCKS SAYS YOUR STILL A VIRGIN. IF IT'S NOT TOWARDS ME, THEN HAVE A NICE DAY.