What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Yeah, but they aren't like sweatbands like in America. They tend to be cotton or blends of wools, silks, etc., and have entricate designs. Something along the lines of this:

1079218_30_D.jpg

Edited by djrajio on Sep 27, 2005 at 10:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:

all you guys dress like those guys i hate. gay eurotrash

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Sep 26, 2005 11:08 PM

IF YOUR TALKING THAT SHIT TO ME; THEN FUCK YOU COCK BAG- I PULL 2Ø TIMES MORE PUSSY THAN YOU, AND 30 BUCKS SAYS YOUR STILL A VIRGIN. IF IT'S NOT TOWARDS ME, THEN HAVE A NICE DAY.

--- Original message by FRESH on Sep 26, 2005 11:44 PM

i am completely on your side.. but what does that have to do with anything?

gay eurotrash...

today im rocking

gold dior hommes with so euro-gay-tight that they got a 16" hem

red/white striped jean paul gaultier tee

vintage black grogues

oversized fred perry v-neck jumper [mid grey]

.. dunno what all the hates about to be honest.. if we were all as 1 track minded as you then there'd never be any progression in fashion let alone life..

Quote:
Quote:

all you guys dress like those guys i hate. gay eurotrash

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Sep 26, 2005 11:08 PM

IF YOUR TALKING THAT SHIT TO ME; THEN FUCK YOU COCK BAG- I PULL 2Ø TIMES MORE PUSSY THAN YOU, AND 30 BUCKS SAYS YOUR STILL A VIRGIN. IF IT'S NOT TOWARDS ME, THEN HAVE A NICE DAY.

--- Original message by FRESH on Sep 26, 2005 11:44 PM

thats gay eurotrash talk right there

Quote:

I can't see it properly in the pic but wtf exactly is a headwrap?

From the pic, it looks kinda like an oversized headband...is it supposed to cover your entire head (a la a doorag) or just prop your hair up or what?

Just curious.....

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Sep 27, 2005 10:29 AM

dsc002325xm.jpg

heres a closeup. high qual. toweling material. Its long so you can wrap it like a turban, or a as a layered, wrapped, oversized headband (the way Ive got it in the other pic) or a headband tied with two big tails hangin out the back (the way I saw the nexus 7 boss rocking it in some mag) . looks badass with oversized Stussy or NBHD or Slinky Optics sunglasses...good for soakin` up the sweat in summer or keepin warm in winter... picked up at Stussy Sapporo Chapt. ...does Stussy NY do Nexus 7?

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

^ nope, i think only stussy SF does. btw milspex -not meaning to categorize things, the brands you rock and the texture of your hair are too asian to be white, you got me mistaken too (like baizilla)... oh well

--- Original message by hahnstch on Sep 28, 2005 04:57 AM

yeah exactly.. by his hair i thought he was asian.. but looks can be deceiving icon_smile_big.gif