What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

recylcled fit but i need to do laundry real bad

picture017ab1.jpg

hidden pic as always

fantastic as always, bill

After seeing that picture, sl*t, i am lusting hard for the beach. I have a couple beaches only an hour and a half away but i'm just too lazy and my friends are all out of town. The water looks great.

[/b]After seeing that picture, sl*t, i am lusting hard for the beach. I have a couple beaches only an hour and a half away but i'm just too lazy and my friends are all out of town. The water looks great.

gainesville is about an hour from jax... come up here to the beach.

My good friend i've known since age 4 goes to UNF and has a house there with his gf. I'm going to be there sometime towards the end of summer for a weekend. I'll let you know when i'm going and we can get some lunch and take a florida sufu buttseks pic.

soepom...you look different everytime you post your pics...have you done any surgery recently??? just kidding...i don't like this fit that much...where's the bikini??? hitting the beach and not wearing a bikini is a no-no!!!

- thats not soepom. thats soepoms slut. ....they are two different people. hence your confusion.

heh sl*t - you see, i could have told you this would happen.

i love you babe, but i can't be accountable for everything you post just 'cos you chose a nick bearing my name. i've got the hots for jmatsu now...so you're on your own hun... ;)

p/s looks like bkk and club med was a blast!

thanks for sortin' out the confusion thomas sweetheart, but i'm afraid i have to call our engagement off... there's someone else...

anyways. scarf again 'cos there was a sale at muji and i bought four. i know i know. but they were all so nice i couldn't decide...

waywt0627yz8.jpg

muji scarf, topshop tank, apc cures, raf simons x cdg vans

Guest jeffvyain

the i'm-so-fragile pigeon toed looking poses (aka soepom) are getting really old... and they're not attractive either.

this is me cleaning up the pool table a couple nights ago:

hannahbirthday111.jpg