What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

FC / Aprill 77 / Vans

661sr3b.jpg

Going to buy some new shoes soon

man oh man, i think we need to make a rule about pinrolling tapered jeans, the rule goes DONT DO IT!

pinrolling's for tapering straight legged jeans to give a sort of tied up / saggy look whilst providing functionality for bikers, functionality which doesn't apply to already tapered pants, bad form son, bad form...

Bullen

Im not too sure what to say. The fit itself to me isnt great..the light purple cardi just doesnt suit you dude..If you had gotten a much darker colour, it would look better imo. Dont take this as a bad thing either, as im not trying to be rude. I just personally think you should lose that colour, it doesnt suit you..

and for some weird reason, i keep looking at ur legs and they look like they're both broken..this is me of course. I beleive chard mentioned it earlier in this thread and its that over matching can get a tad boring, change it up a bit

*both fndmybetterhalf and my own traveling wardrobe thoroughly depleted

dino might!

gap

samurai

vans

fndmybetterhalf

new era

Ephraim

S&S veggie daniels

JI

isoform

SA

PBJ

Tretorn

You all look awesome in this pic.

bobo, great colors on that western shirt.

ruach, your mysterious boots are fantastic. one of my favourite fits from you.

Yea, getting mad at people for pinrolling slim jeans and then doing the same thing, plus overmatching is kinda rough.

Hair is growing back nicely, sidney. How long has it been?

Some days ago...

070623.jpg

you've gotta leave the cardigans to the tall lanky kids on here. it's hard, i know. i've got a stocky build too and i just can't resist trying them on in stores, but they just don't work well for "our types". at least you gave it a shot...