What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

cheep, really nice one. The tee is fun and works very well color-wise with the samurais. Chucks seem like the perfect shoe for the samurais aswell, i really think they fall better and look more proportionate with them, than say... jordans :)

chard - killer panda mask

Jay Tee - What Mil said. Shit's fresh.

funkytechnician - Nice n' clean holmes. Lord Finesse would be proud.

soundbomber - fresh

523201766_eb348f3bb4.jpg

My uniform.

Anvil | DH19 | Nike

cheep, really nice one. The tee is fun and works very well color-wise with the samurais. Chucks seem like the perfect shoe for the samurais aswell, i really think they fall better and look more proportionate with them, than say... jordans :)

but.. jordans... my childhood... memories... sometimes you take a hit to wear something that brings you back

but.. jordans... my childhood... memories... sometimes you take a hit to wear something that brings you back

hehe, yea I understand where youre coming from. It isnt always about looking "perfect"... that would be boring.

i do think some jeans that where sagged a bit, and a bit wider would work better with the jordansvthough..maybe the sc 45s?

hehe, yea I understand where youre coming from. It isnt always about looking "perfect"... that would be boring.

i do think some jeans that where sagged a bit, and a bit wider would work better with the jordansvthough..maybe the sc 45s?

tried it yesterday.

i think the jordans actually look best with my black waxed jeans... even skinnier than the sams.

hahaha! i love it!!

antsf0.jpg

basecontrol beanie

plaided shirt

flat head 3001

visvim logan

Guess Who!

pandaaz5.jpg

basecontrol beanie

panda head

futura flom box tee

uniqlo crewneck

dior 19cm

supreme backpack

nike huarche lights

hello insomniac :)

Thanks guys!

Last night I realised that there are quite some nice places to take pictures in this city, it's just that it has to be 4 in the morning for all the fucking tourists to be gone.

heartbrokenetc... camera on a smal tripod, on nighttime landscape mode and standing really still...

antsf0.jpg

basecontrol beanie

plaided shirt

flat head 3001

visvim logan

Guess Who!

pandaaz5.jpg

basecontrol beanie

panda head

futura flom box tee

uniqlo crewneck

dior 19cm

supreme backpack

nike huarche lights

Your smoking pics make me want to take up smoking. Sick fits and pictures, my new sufu favourite.