What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

hot as a bitch today. the summer uniform of jeans, teeshirt and clarks is in full effect.

DSC00006.jpg

Gold Tooth Charlie on Canal St.

DEFEND ISRAEL, aka the un-shemagh.

Nuevos Estándares del APC

creamy wallabees i got for $30 bucks today!

Props for wearing a shirt repping one of the most impopular armed forces in the world!!!!

p5260005jc6.jpg

top:

jacket: Neighborhood

wifebeater

belt: Headporterplus

p5260006bu6.jpg

bottom:

zara dark indigo jeans

vans lx

It looks nice, 'cept you shoulda tucked your shirt in. Everything looks all nice and neat 'till you see that untucked shirt.

Like I said "marathon" meeting... it was tucked n' ironed and all that when I left but after 5hrs I was about ready to break something. You know how it is. But shit got signed, sealed and now I gotta deliver. ha.

Guest mwills
I have those white aldo shoes that everyone is raving about and the inside says "Aldo" not whatever that kid is telling you.

$70 for a good shoe. It is somewhat narrow and needs an innersole. Other than that, the shoe is perfect. I also have the black.

shoeinsole.jpg

Looks like "cafeina" to me, and thats the only labeling on the whole shoe. I got mine locally so that could make a difference, but it looks like the exact same shoe. I got size 42, which is a 9US. I usually wear around 9.5, in vans authentics for example. So, maybe a little on the big side but not much, and yes they are somewhat narrow but I have narrow feet so I'm not a good judge of that.

Same shit different pants. Take it easy on me, I don't have anything raw or selvage and I've been wearing the same four pair jeans for two years now. If I could buy some raw denim, I would. But I'm poor right now and I need gasoline and food.

dsc01087ce7.jpg

dsc01088ki6.jpg